The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello all you lurking Spammers.

I'm gonna leave an old washing machine out the front of my house this afternoon. Free to the first caller.

FID4HNYGC5ZHB93.MEDIUM.jpg

COYS!

You do realise that Eriksen has been one of our most important players at all this season?

Leaving him out for such an important fixture is barking mad, so much more for Lamela, who despite a lot of huffing, puffing, armflapping and rushing does very little, sadly.
Harsh on Lamela. His huffing and puffing is very important to our team a lot of the time. None of the front 3 pressure as well as he does. H

My brother, a Liverpool fan, was over at the Frampton fight and got to talking with a proper Cockney spammer...told him about me being a Spurs fan and watched him explode in a shower of facking cants, thought he would push a bit more and told him I'd stopped thinking of West Ham as being a rival now that we were pushing for the league...he though the cunt was going to stroke out...

Saw the game (extended highlights) last night and just watched it again

A bit of melting on here "we bottled it" "Harry poor" etc but mostly good posts

I think we have to remember they are a good side especially at home

This was probably their best performance of the season in their 'cup final'

This was probably our worst

The pitch and weather were awful as was some of the refereeing decisions

Their early goal really helped them as they could sit back which they did big time second half

The goal itself was unfortunate but a superb delivery from their best player and the only one who wd get into our squad (not starting 11!)
Not really Chadli's fault as it was difficult to defend against and really, Hugo shouldn't have been beaten at his near post.

Yes Harry wasn't the same, missing two good chances normally he would bury and he may well be affected by his injury/mask
So we cd easily have dug out a result

Yes I'm very disappointed losing to those pikey cunts but the big game is on Saturday

Swansea, Victims and WBA have all done us favours and even a draw in the NLD might be a good result but I expect us to win convincingly

I'm very happy with our current position bearing in mind when I was melting early season when I predicted 16th if we didn't get rid of Poch by Xmas!
(Was that really me?:()
Love the guy and team and philosophy now!
:bow::coys:

Remember how diplomatically Poch took a bad defeat when interviewed last nite compared to Wenger throwing a hissy and storming out!

It's called class Arsene, class
:pochserious2:

I'm incredibly nervous for this one now the Pikeys are usually always up for this fixture. Wonder how the team will be rotated, difficult dilemma with the Scum on Saturday, considering they will probably get away with resting a few against Swansea at home.

I just want to go to sleep tonight, and wake up at 3pm Saturday and be 9 points above those Woolwich cunts. Gonna be a long week.
Nah, you've got to enjoy this stuff. Every single minute of it.

Back
Top Bottom