The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he was a couple of months ago ;)

no one sayings that though, you said he just runs around a bit.
No. I said compared to Eriksen he has little output. And even if running around was the decisive benchmark, he would too be inferior even there.

My goal wasn't having a go at Lamela though. It was rather to show my astonishment, that there are still fans around who don't value Eriksen for a start in a game like WHU but rather Lamela (and Son for the matter) - WTH is that about?

Agree to a point.....
They will not commit players forward. They know we can counter with menace so may sit a little deep. They will play the long pass type of football, try to bully us, disrupt the game and play averages. Look to forwards as Caroll, to set up the second ball. Its going to be tough and as you say, 100mph. But Im sure we are up for it and are fit to keep pace with the game. They got a shock at WHL and hopefully thats still in their minds. We need to be on our game and take our chances.

I understand what you are saying, but the thing about the build up is that their fans are unlikely to accept that.

Say, if we stood up and solely applied our class gegenpressing game in our own half from the off, their fans would never accept if they didn't commit to attack us.

I expect us to capitalise fully on little quirks like that.

I understand what you are saying, but the thing about the build up is that their fans are unlikely to accept that.

Say, if we stood up and solely applied our class gegenpressing game in our own half from the off, their fans would never accept if they didn't commit to attack us.

I expect us to capitalise fully on little quirks like that.
Their fans will accept the result whichever way they get it. They will not go toe to toe with us, they know we a better outfit. They will look to get the ball forward quickly, get our CBs running towards goal and try to create chaos, balls in box etc..we should control the middle and hopefully this is key. Poch seems to get it right when necessary. So not too concern there.

This is the best West Ham team in years, 13 unbeaten at home.Payet is a world class player and they fucking hate us.
I'd take a draw now and hopefully beat those Woolwich cunts on Saturday...

Good player no doubt but has had a distinctly average career for a player who is pushing 30 , suppose it depends how you define world class.

Surely ONE fucking person on this forum can answer me this question!? Have asked in like 3 different threads already.

:lameladisgust:
The Nelson in Wood Green will be showing it. legally as well, as they have a new box that cuts out the Premier league logo. It's copyright that pubs get fined for these days, not the fact they are showing the game.

It depends. It's not the best to be fair
Put it this way, I f I was choosing to watch a game like a title decider or something and wanted a right party atmosphere, I would look elsewhere. But its walking distance for me and shows all the games i cant get to, so for that i'm grateful.

Last edited:
-------------------------------Lloris--------------------------
Trippier--------Alderweireld----Wimmer-------Davies
----------------------------Dier---Mason-------------------
----Son-----------------------Alli---------------Eriksen---
-------------------------------Kane-------------------------

That's what i would like to see but i think Poch might rest Alli for this one (and possibly give Chadli a start).

So many considerations, though, with 2 games this tight.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think Alli would need two yellows and/or a red (same thing) to miss Woolwich. Dier is down to his last yellow though. Thankfully the next domestic game after Woolwich is Villa so we can go all out on Saturday.
whats every one else know about this? i've heard both from different people and its making me nervous as fuck

A victory and in his honour a name day. ST SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy day.
tumblr_no3vay3fEC1qa91iwo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom