The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im so pleased to see rational talk on here instead of the usual cunt-off. From my perch in the opposite corner to you lot last night I had a shocking evening. Surrounded by cunts. I was thinking pre-game it would be just my luck that Spurs will batter them and I wont be able to celebrate a single thing. So of course we barely even have a shot at goal and my cover remained intact without so much as a slight chance of being found out. The Bolyn pub beforehand was interesting. They spent an hour throwing beer on each other and singing that one song about Payet that doesn't rhyme. Embarrassing.

Despite their fans being utter shit-houses, I thought their players were drilled and totally suffocated us. Very impressed by their performance/tactics and the other results saved our night.

No doubt we'll come back stronger as we have from previous defeats.

Never sitting with the opposition again.

The pitch was very poor too. Did you get a good look at it?

Poch out....Joking:)
Shit performance against a team i love to beat more than any other.
They played well and learnt from the game at WHL earlier in the season.The out bullied our midfield(which is where both games were won and lost IMHO)
We were awful first half, and okish in the 2nd half.
They were well up for it.
It happens.
Onwards and upwards
I am still loving this season and pochettino is still on my Christmas card list.

Last edited:
I don't want to wank West Ham off too much, but it's pretty cool that most here agree we were outplayed. Certainly out thought tactically for the first half... Thing is, you have to say fair play and learn from it. We were not going to go unbeaten until the end of the season. I bet any West Ham fans still lingering here will lol @ us still discussing we can win the league, but if you want to make yourself feel better, focus on the fact that the total reality of it is that we still can. That is insane.

Yeah, don't see how anyone can logically blame the referee. We were just outplayed and outsmarted and once again lost due to a set piece.

Newcastle, Leicester and now West Ham have all won games via scoring through set pieces. That's 3 of our 4 league losses.

We're playing a football match on Wednesday against West Ham.

The kick off is at 19:45.

It should last about 90 minutes.

Hopefully we'll see more of this:

Dejected_west_ham_6_575810a.jpg

Have a good week everyone. Stay safe, work hard and enjoy the football.

Love you all lots and lots xoxoxo
Shame we didn't turn up.got outplayed and bottled it

1st half, possibly the worst 45 mins we have played all season. Contained by a team who did their homework. 2nd half a touch better but nothing on our recent form.

...and I'm not too gutted about it.

Seeing the scum crying into their knickers about being bottlejobs helps.
Smash them Saturday and we are back on track.

Haven't heard anything from SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy for a while. You alright mate, talk to us. We feel your pain...

:kaneear::defoe:

Haha, I'm fine Mate just fucked off a bit like everyone.

The way I've got around it is by telling their fuck wit fans that we still came out on top this Season by pointing out we won 4-2 on aggregate and come away with + goals difference. They don't seem to like that.

We lost but shit happens small teams do beat the title contenders on occasions, Swamsea beat Woolwich as well which is another upset.
They just proved how small they are by the way they celebrated, it was if they had won something major but when you have gone 36 years without winning anything then you can understand why it's a big deal for them.

I kept hearing about how scarey it was going to be for us and this fearsome welcome committee would be waiting.
I've been more scared at a kids birthday party.
Years ago you had to keep on your toes and keep your wits about you but these days they are just a bunch of Essex towie wannabes with skin tight jeans and olly murs haircut shouting "irons"
They were embarrassing in fact. The old school must shake their heads in embarrassment.

6 wins before this and the others losing last night made it a bit easier.
I will catch up with Woolwich TV later.

And just remember. 4-2 on aggregate.

They deserved it. We barely created anything and Payet was immense. Positives I suppose are it did not damage our goal difference and the other results were good. Heard their fans were shockingly bad last night which doesn't surprise me it always is when I go. Win against Woolwich we are still right in it. Lose and I am afraid that is probably it for the title if Leicester win on the weekend. But we won't lose...

Well that was a shocking away day. Awful stadium, over zealous policing including halting tubes before the match, ridiculous treatment of all the away fans after the match, £60 and I couldn't see half a goal and a lot of the pitch... very disappointing performance and you couldn't even get a bottle of water at half time. Also, that area is going to be one hideous ghetto when the pikeys fuck off to their new stadium that we've all paid for.

What do you mean "when"?

It is and always has been a shit hole inhabited by retards visited by Essex wannabees

Napalm too good!
:wansum:

Looked awful on telly.

Good game to go to. Last Spurs game at the Boleyn. In a way because of the results I'm happy those twats got their dream. But only if they beat the scum as well.

Yeah it was terrible. Looked like turf layed on sand. Doesn't excuse Lamelas unbelievably bad first touch though. Poor lad was possibly a bit too up for it last night.

Tried to take the high road with a pikey I know and tell them they deserved the win and he went on about how our losing was so Spursy. Fuck off. We'd not lost away since the first game of the season and it was only our 4th loss. They really do hate us and it's sad, because I only hate them because they are cretins. I couldn't give a fuck less about their football club.

Saw the game (extended highlights) last night and just watched it again

A bit of melting on here "we bottled it" "Harry poor" etc but mostly good posts

I think we have to remember they are a good side especially at home

This was probably their best performance of the season in their 'cup final'

This was probably our worst

The pitch and weather were awful as was some of the refereeing decisions

Their early goal really helped them as they could sit back which they did big time second half

The goal itself was unfortunate but a superb delivery from their best player and the only one who wd get into our squad (not starting 11!)
Not really Chadli's fault as it was difficult to defend against and really, Hugo shouldn't have been beaten at his near post.

Yes Harry wasn't the same, missing two good chances normally he would bury and he may well be affected by his injury/mask
So we cd easily have dug out a result

Yes I'm very disappointed losing to those pikey cunts but the big game is on Saturday

Swansea, Victims and WBA have all done us favours and even a draw in the NLD might be a good result but I expect us to win convincingly

I'm very happy with our current position bearing in mind when I was melting early season when I predicted 16th if we didn't get rid of Poch by Xmas!
(Was that really me?:()
Love the guy and team and philosophy now!
:bow::coys:

Remember how diplomatically Poch took a bad defeat when interviewed last nite compared to Wenger throwing a hissy and storming out!

It's called class Arsene, class
:pochserious2:

Back
Top Bottom