The Mighty Spurs Vs. Everton .KO - 5th March 1:30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

really good performance apart from a slip by Verts and a silly last minute free kick that I think would have been defended if we were only one goal to the good.

Absolutely streets ahead of the team in 7th, and one of the form teams too. Right, Millwall now.

Only blemish is the second goal. Jan was absolutely fantastic today. He slipped once and that happens.

He was 10/10 before that.

unbelievably he has outshone Toby for a lot of season and been a collosus when Toby injured

5th year at lane he is a superb player

Funes mori is one dirty player who always seems to get away with it.
Every time I see Everton play he makes numerous dodgy tackles.
Someone needs to whack the cunt.
It's not as if he does it unintentionally either.

Nowhere to be seen as usual

I mean I understand where they are coming from, for the last 55 years we are usually top of the league at this point of season right?

:pochfacepalm:
Chavs lose tomorrow this title race is wide open!

Funes mori is one dirty player who always seems to get away with it.
Every time I see Everton play he makes numerous dodgy tackles.
Someone needs to whack the cunt.
It's not as if he does it unintentionally either.
His foul on Kane in the first half was evil. Contact straight on his knee when his foot was planted, nowhere near the ball.

Great 3 points , good first half ,
Kane , Verts magnificent. Even Davis was sort of good but sometimes wasteful with final delivery . Strange last 10mins but rightly over the fence.
7/10 against a hard team , very pleased.

Scoreline doesn't do justice for our performance. Really solid play from the boys today. We made what has recently been a good side look pretty average all over the pitch.

I think the 3 goals in the last 10 minutes was a 'fuck you' from both teams to *all the fairweather plastics who leave early, regardless of the score.

*apologies to all those fans who have genuine reasons for needing to leave early against their better judgement. I realise it's not all of you who just fuck of on 80 minutes regardless of what's happening on the pitch!!

9 home wins on the bounce.

11 I think including Wycombe

Does Wycombe count twice then??

Joking aside... in another parallel Spursy universe... Dele wouldn't have scored, and the 94th minute Everton goal would've been the heartbreaking equaliser...

I think/hope/pray we've moved on from that now...

As it was, 3-2 sounds like a barnstorming 5-goal thriller... as it was, it felt more like a 3-1 romp in the park, with a late consolation for them!

It's not every weekend that we win and they lose (you know who)
...but it feels as if that's becoming more and more a likely outcome as the weeks go by...
I hope for many more!

If anything Schneiderlin should be blamed for the 2nd goal. He looks behind him and calls for the ball from the keeper and then fucks up under pressure from Dembele.
The keeper seems to be getting the blame for giving it him. Yet that's how they play, the DM comes deep in centre to retrieve the ball.
Schneiderlin was shit all game.
With hindsight Koeman got it wrong. Maybe he would have been better coming at us.
There was nothing from thier midfield creatively.
Barkley went missing again.
I think Everton are two decent full backs, a CB ( and maybe a creative mid )away from a really decent team
Williams has had it, and Coleman and Baines are well passed sell by dates.

We officially clinched not being relegated. Such a relief.
3hYXiZiPzqGGI.gif

Back
Top Bottom