The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi boys and girls Everton fan here. Congratulations on your win against Ajax I got goosebumps watching it so it must have been an out of body experience for you lot. Just hope you batter the red shite as it will be unbearable if they win they all come out the woodwork. Both teams will be missing big players tommorow so I think it has a draw written all over it but I guarantee that if Jansen plays he will score. Anybody that hasn’t scored for a decade or is waiting for a debut goal is a nap to score against us.

For me this was a really special day. It’s not quite once in a lifetime, but close as far as getting to London and getting to a match. I have Spurs Canada to thank though as they got me a pair of seats in the south stand! It was amazing. Yes, I know that it was a meaningless game in most ways, but I don’t care. It was awesome.

We tried to cover all our bases in one day. Hit up Chick King, had a few at the Bricklayers and a few more (approximately!) at the Goal Line. I did a lot of singing down there and loved the (new to me) song about beating City in the CL!

The stadium is just incredible. I can’t really find a better way to describe it. I think they got everything just perfect with it!

I thought that for the most part we played alright today. Obviously a win would have been nice, but they looked decent and that was resting most of the important players.

Anyway, amazing day and I loved every minute of it!!

I think spurs and Everton used to be similar levels of success. Obviously you have moved on a different level but hopefully we can get to where you are. A new ground is on the way right on the waterfront of the Mersey and it will knock the red shite off there high horse hopefully. With the right manager and right recruitment it shows what can be done and it’s great seeing u piss all over Woolwich. Seriously how shite are they? That Greek lad with the mono brow is a pub player and that mustafi was at Everton and couldn’t get a game. Should be a good game in the sun and I’m sure the blues will take advantage of that beer system you have in the ground.

Fw7rZ5E.jpg

Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah to Sky Sports: "We only lost one game all season. We gave everything. We got 97 points. We will fight next season for the title."

Translation: "Yes, I dive all the time".

Back
Top Bottom