The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So if Woolwich win the UL then they take our spot for the CL :nawty:
1350533937539.gif

What a shit season! Having to play more games away from home, many key players late back from the World Cup, players missing games due to internationals, at least three to four first team players injured for weeks at a time and all we managed was another top 4 finish ( above our rivals again) and a champions league final to look forward to............

Glad this place was not about 20 years ago......

Great fun today in the crowd with the Everton fans. The whole stadium celebrating when city levelled and then went ahead was so funny. Their fans were good and really seemed to enjoy it. A draw was an ok result. Nice to see the players at the end. Job done, let’s now smash the dippers and buy anything that moves when the window opens.

The future’s bright, the future’s lillywhite

Anyone thinking that the chavs will be fine replacing Hazard with Pulisic as an upgrade or even an equal is sorely mistaken. As much as I loathe the cunt, Hazard is top draw, box office, premier league proven.
Pulisic is an American prospect who has done ok in the German league.

Everton's players are already at the beach. Got nothing to play for...

Newcastle were relegated a few seasons back and nothing to play for. We lost and woolwich went above us. Last week Brighton had nothing to play for and could’ve beaten woolwich. Cant take anything for granted, plus Everton have been playing well recently.

Can't complain. CL football guaranteed next season. I'd have taken that start of the season even before the stadium problems and endless injuries. The bonus? A CL final this season as well. Fuck me, outstanding season.

Back
Top Bottom