The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Skipp v noble. Gonna be weird

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Nope...

Son Heung-min, the Tottenham Hotspur forward, said the West Ham fans will have understood why he celebrated his goal against them on Thursday night with a shushing gesture.

West Ham last year “unreservedly condemned” a supporter who racially abused the South Korean in a video that was circulated on social media. In the clip, a man who identified himself as a West Ham fan asked Son if he “does DVDs”, a reference which is used as a racial slur against an Asian person.

“It was nothing special,” Son said. “I don’t want to talk about it. I think they knew why I did it and that’s it.”

Ah okay. Millwall also did I seem to remember.

Every now and again back in the day the odd Asian would come into a pub and sell pirate DVD’s, that’s what he’s referring to.

Millwall chanted DVD every time son got the ball when we smashed them a few years ago in the cup.

It’s pathetic

Every now and again back in the day the odd Asian would come into a pub and sell pirate DVD’s, that’s what he’s referring to.

Millwall chanted DVD every time son got the ball when we smashed them a few years ago in the cup.

It’s pathetic

I remember drinking in The Swan after a game a few years back (really miss the Caribbean restaurant round the back) and an East-Asian looking fella came around selling DVDs. We were all a bit pissed up by this point so inevitably asked him if he had any ‘good stuff’. Woke up the next day with a snide copy of Big, Black and 40+ to add to the collection. Happy days!

Hahaha the desperate cunts.

Imagine if they were ever any better than relegation fodder, they would have Liverpool levels of delusion

Love the fact they don't see the irony when they go "look spurs are obsessed" and they have literally trawled a tottenham forum, screenshotted it and subsequently posted it on twitter.

Hahaha the desperate cunts.

Imagine if they were ever any better than relegation fodder, they would have Liverpool levels of delusion

Love the fact they don't see the irony when they go "look spurs are obsessed" and they have literally trawled a tottenham forum, screenshotted it and subsequently posted it on twitter.
They've not even picked particularly interesting posts to screenshot.

I wonder if they realise it's basically the same as all the other match threads around 2 days before the match takes place. Nobody's really any more excited about this than we would be about playing most other teams.

I'm not going because it's West Ham, I'm going because I was lucky enough to get another ticket to see Spurs. Would go if we were playing Stockport County.

Back
Top Bottom