The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree. In the past i have used shit like that but stopped now (apart from Woolwich which should be used at every possible opportunity) as it sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

Liverpoo
Shitty
ManUre
Wet Spam
Chavs (<removed>s is acceptable as it winds them up).

I mean Spuds FFS..... laughable.

With you, but I'm not dropping Chav/Chavski..... It's just too fitting.

Lotto-winning trash:

Norfolk-590565.jpg

36301AD600000578-3686061-image-a-39_1468318643582.jpg

chav2.jpg

Still a day of training to go - a couple more senior players like Dele Vertonghen, Winks Wanyama and Lamela would be good..

Glad to see dms Jamie Bowden age 18 and Harvey White age 17 plus Troy Parrott age 17 ncluded in training

Last edited:
Just saw on sKUMB that collaborator melt 'Modern' admit that he hasn't been to the new WHL yet but 'hopefully' next season.

He then gets his tongue firmly up the Irons arseholes by saying 'i know Arnie (pet name for Arnoutovich I suppose) will destroy us on Saturday'.

Geezer needs a fucking word with himself.

Agree. In the past i have used shit like that but stopped now (apart from Woolwich which should be used at every possible opportunity) as it sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

Liverpoo
Shitty
ManUre
Wet Spam
Chavs (<removed>s is acceptable as it winds them up).

I mean Spuds FFS..... laughable.
Is spuds an actual English word too or just a nickname?

Back
Top Bottom