The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i don't think we should ever drop dirty chavs and dirty pikeys from our vernacular

Gypsies are a protected race - using Pikey as a derogative you are opening yourself up to legal issues. From a larger perspective I am sure in the 70's West ham fans were saying the same about Jews for us. History caught up with them on that topic as it will on us with Pikey. It also allows them to claim whataboutery to justify the anti-semitic stuff.

Chav is fine.

Gypsies are a protected race - using Pikey as a derogative you are opening yourself up to legal issues. From a larger perspective I am sure in the 70's West ham fans were saying the same about Jews for us. History caught up with them on that topic as it will on us with Pikey. It also allows them to claim whataboutery to justify the anti-semitic stuff.

Chav is fine.
Yeah, they're "protected" and they know it, as they attempt to destroy every community they move into, stealing from businesses, damaging property and they're personal favorite, leaving their rubbish all over the place.

The way you're defending them tells me you've never had to live in a place where they decide to stick their caravans down.

Yeah, they're "protected" and they know it, as they attempt to destroy every community they move into, stealing from businesses, damaging property and they're personal favorite, leaving their rubbish all over the place.

The way you're defending them tells me you've never had to live in a place where they decide to stick their caravans down.
can you show me where I have made any comment on gypsies protecting them or otherwise? My comment was on calling west ham fans Pikeys - unless you are calling me out on standing up for West Ham fans in which case they are a blight on our society.

can you show me where I have made any comment on gypsies protecting them or otherwise? My comment was on calling west ham fans Pikeys - unless you are calling me out on standing up for West Ham fans in which case they are a blight on our society.
I apologize for misconstruing your comment then, just as someone who lives in Northern Ireland I get extremely triggered when I see something I think might be defending "travellers" considering they have zero respect for any community they move into.

This in a nutshell. Even the far left hipsters in Brighton can't stand them. Anyone that has had the misfortune of living in the vicinity of one of their sites for more than a day would feel the same.

I apologize for misconstruing your comment then, just as someone who lives in Northern Ireland I get extremely triggered when I see something I think might be defending "travellers" considering they have zero respect for any community they move into.

Either way in the same way they can get in legal trouble for the Jewish stuff we could for the Gypsy stuff so probably best to steer clear.

If they get a goal we'll never hear the end of it. Even if we win 5-1. They'll say "We won the World Cup...first team to score at the new White Hart Lane...Ronnie Kray's my uncle...all our season ticket holders were born within earshot of Bow Bells..." etc etc.
What I want to know is, if we beat them will we be releasing any commemorative mugs, coins, t-shirts, DVDs and framed pictures? It will be 3 wins in one season after all. Or have I got it the wrong way round? ...hmmmm

Poch is taking no risks, Serge Aurier (hamstring), Erik Lamela (hamstring), Moussa Sissoko (groin) and Harry Winks (groin) – continuing on-field rehabilitation and remain unavailable. Harry Kane (ankle) – undergoing rehabilitation.

Jaysus....

Five players remain unavailable for Saturday lunchtime’s first London derby in the new stadium.
:kanehand:
Poor old Crystal Palace, they really don't count, do they...?
Or, as I suspect, was that night all just a dreeeeeam?

Fav game of the season. Love the atmosphere. Going to be really interesting to see what happens with the away fans getting moved to the Paxton.

Also intrigued by this. I am definitely going to miss it when Woolwich come to town because I used to LOVE that pinch-point by the old ticket office where the police are ushering them in.

Back
Top Bottom