The Mighty Spurs - Swans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So it’s up to the boys to show us how good they are and take maximum points from the next 3 games.
Leaves us in 4th in a decent position when we play Southampton away, especially if city take points off Liverpool and Chelsea off Woolwich

I think if we would have been without Eriksen, our highest scorer Kane and had Son on the bench v Burnley away we may have dropped points.
I think the difference was Burnley couldn’t rest v Liverpool.
They have some injuries too.
We can’t afford to rest any one of Dele.Eriksen or Kane for the next 3 league games
They will only get rest if we are in a winning position.
It’s going to be hard for Pochettino to select and a right ask for most of them to play and shine 4 games in 12 days. FA cup could go out the window.

Fucking Liverpool. 94th minute winner after conceding in the 88th. Really could have done with them dropping some points there.
Expect to see Klopp's gurning teeth all over MOTD tonight...

3d_model_anat_skull_teethcut_web4.jpg

....and what did I say??
e6779566-6650-451c-8388-80f4a1981425.jpg

Thank you...
Attenborough will be digging up the fossilsed teeth to try and carbon date him!

I can give him a clue...
Germany, mid-late 2000's ...when the football hipster was born!

Last edited:
Swansea’s win at Watford doesn’t help us. If they’d lost that then they’d have to come out and play us, but winning that means they’ll play for a draw against us.

Early goal again and squeeze them into mistakes, Eriksen and Dele to penetrate any space Kane makes.

We can afford to rest Kane, Dele and Eriksen vs Wimbledon, our second string will have more than enough.

2 games in 3 days is tough, but it’s what the players train for. Win tonight and the momentum alone should carry us through to the West Ham game.

We can afford to rest Kane, Dele and Eriksen vs Wimbledon, our second string will have more than enough.

2 games in 3 days is tough, but it’s what the players train for. Win tonight and the momentum alone should carry us through to the West Ham game.
I was always led to believe , players would rather play 2 games in 3 days , rather than train daily-they have their wish.

West Brom are asking for their game v West Ham to be postponed tonight. If that is granted then I guess our game has to be put back as well?
Seems a bit late in the day to be doing this.

Back
Top Bottom