The Mighty Spurs - Swans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Another Harry hatrick against a rudderless side of low confidence

Time to kick off 2018 in style and build some pressure on the Top

COYS

Another hatrick would be eye popping stuff. He's gonna need a bigger shed to keep all those match balls in - it's getting pretty crowded in there.....

berlin-germany-pupils-of-a-school-in-berlin-play-in-a-room-filled-picture-id56814253

lloris
aurier - sanchez - vertonghen - davies
sissoko - dier
eriksen - dele - son
kane

0-2​

A hard game because all the expectation is on us. Pure and simple.

Hugely in our favour but fraught with banana skins.

We just need to be professional and make sure any of the complacency that slipped in yesterday despite our win is eradicated.

Good run of form, City game apart and I stil beiieve that game showed City may not be catchable this season but are not the invincible force being upon them.

Stating the obvious here-we should win this without too much effort. Hopefully get our defensive duties sorted because we need to. We seem a little exposed at the back which better clubs will expose. Its ok going Gung-ho and getting goals, it's another leaving defenders exposed and conceding silly goals. I feel Poch needs to get the balance right and sort it out very quickly. We have some big games coming thick and fast so need to improve without delay.
Like to see Trippier and Davies play together and we desperately needing Toby back. I feel its too soon for Wanyama to make a difference as he's missed all season.

It’s a fucking word , it has nothing to do with us winning , losing or drawing a game , ya bunch of pagans . Maybe we should sacrifice a swan in order to guarantee 3 points

67B1D006-C9B8-4248-B616-5937AAA13B1C.gif

Back
Top Bottom