The Mighty Spurs - Swans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All talk of decisions going our way in the post match chat but no mention of the push on Dele or trip in Son.

Not denying things went our way but it wasn’t all one way traffic!

Souness is an utter mouthpiece cunt who gives his twat opinion regardless if the event happened or not

Celtic would have money especially if Dembele is sold. West Ham will want either a loan or they’ll off £35.20p and 3packets of pickled onion monster munch..

Celtic are much bigger club than West Ham..
bigger club aye, but he'd be mental to stay in scottish football.
if he stays in scotland he'll be the next scott broon. if he goes down south he'll be the next pavel nedved

Lol, they were doing him a favour.

:troll:

Seriously though, I was not trying to downplay the result. I just felt we got a way with it a bit. Fortunately they are shit.
Sure get that and not having a pop mate, but unless we are 3-0 up this place melts. There are games that need to be managed and I thought we were excellent at doing that. At no point did I think "here we go" when Swansea attacked, with the exception of Tripps our shape was great (even when they got behind Davies, he recovered superbly) and they struggled to get anything on target, bar one shot at the near post that Lloris had covered all-day.

Carlos at least has some dignity. Fair play to him
He knows that’s how it goes sometimes. Sometimes they go your way, sometimes they don’t
Sometimes I feel Pochettino is too soft when it comes to officials
Especially when your hear Klopp, Wenger, Mourinho, Conte doing it seemingly to plant seeds.
Then again I’d rather have a dignified manager like Pochettino who is actually more of a man than any of them.
We are lucky to have him and the staff.
They are all respectful. Never seen any of them throw a tantrum on the touchline to anyone.

“I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for big wages, I can tell you we don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long-ish career. Skills that make me a dream for players like you. If you don’t join Tottenham now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will help you, I will fight for you, and I will develop you.”

Pochettino to all English youth.

Last edited:
I want to punch Souness in the face.. All the big decisions went to spurs?? Fuck off you drunkard Cunt.

What about when llorente was clean through and the dick held his flag up? What about pen on Dele? What about pen on Son??

Fuck off you washed up Cunt.

Back
Top Bottom