"The Line"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned before.

A Fulham win could see them finish in their highest ever PL position. They have never finished 7th before, so will be trying to end season on a high for them.

fatfish said:

A Fulham win could see them finish in their highest ever PL position. They have never finished 7th before, so will be trying to end season on a high for them.

Think they finished there just above us season we had 2from8. They got to the UEFA final and I can't remember them being in any cup finals to qualify?

SpursUltra said:
fatfish said:

Think they finished there just above us season we had 2from8. They got to the UEFA final and I can't remember them being in any cup finals to qualify?

The dreaded fair play route, where you start playing games in european competition before the end of the previous season has finished.

YidoBuckler said:
The Line is better than The Cube. #fuckITV

ohyeah_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

"The Line", with no lines...

thelinefinal.jpg

Obviously we'd have all been entertained more if we'd finished above woolworths but... "the line" will return. Do we get to tell the chav$ to 'mind the gap' now?

correct me if im wrong but doesnt this mean liverpool have nothing to look forward to next season.
they get epl, FA cup and carling cup. NO EUROPEAN FOOTBAL AT ALL!!! really doesnt seem worth the 1 trophy they took. lol

durbanspur said:
correct me if im wrong but doesnt this mean liverpool have nothing to look forward to next season.
they get epl, FA cup and carling cup. NO EUROPEAN FOOTBAL AT ALL!!! really doesnt seem worth the 1 trophy they took. lol

carling cup is entry to europa league. more a punishment than a reward.

durbanspur said:

They qualified for europe by both winning the carling cup and being fa cup finalists should chelsea win the cl

Back
Top Bottom