The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Theres going to be an awful lot of fucked off south Koreans........

Also another issue is the fucking seat map, its not live you have to keep going back to matches then selecting the fixture to get an update on availability.

Also another issue is the fucking seat map, its not live you have to keep going back to matches then selecting the fixture to get an update on availability.
They will pay over the top prices I assume that’s how they get away tickets

They will pay over the top prices I assume that’s how they get away tickets
Agreed. I don't think they'll mind going the Thomas Cook route if necessary.
:levywhoa:

I have seen corporate tickets on Twitter at £210. Food/Drink/legend & programne etc, If anyone wants the @ let me know. BTW i do not know the fella or anything about the tickets. Just passing on the info.
Your the one aren't you! Mr Stub Hub I mean!

Well, at least you got to try. I got dragged into a meeting, for which I had zero contribution to make, at 9.45. out at 12, straight to the site, no waiting, and knew even before I searched each section.

Still checked though

UPDATE FOR ALL THOSE THAT GIVE A SHIT:

Ok, so I just logged back into the ticketing site and for the first time the 'find ticket' options automatically comes back with a conclusive "No Seats Found - Sorry, there are no seats available for this event." before even asking me about section or ticket types (which normally happens first)....

Evidently this system doesn't operate in real time otherwise I'd have seen such behavior earlier this morning when the ticket map was showing all grey.

Conclusion: "find tickets" is gash.....

My earlier experience with ticket-map route showing that aren't subsequently available afterall points me towards a similar conclusion on that side of things too.

Airfixx Airfixx , White Van Jan White Van Jan and Gnutmi Gnutmi sorry but the ticket has gone to Aussie Yid in London Aussie Yid in London who was first in.
The Huddersfield one has gone to Go back to Woolwich Go back to Woolwich who I hope won't mind me saying has made a very generous donation to a charity which means a lot to me.

Hope you enjoy the games chaps.

Massive thanks mate, it's an absolute dream come true. Never thought I'd be able to go to the last game at Wembley (fittingly against shitstains in a stadium that felt like a shitstain) and first game at the new one.

One of those "remember where you were when..." moments.

For what it’s worth, I can’t make the Huddersfield game either, so if anyone struggles with the wheel of death next week, let me know.

I won’t be entertaining any requests until after the OH window has opened though, so don’t bombard me with PMs just yet, I think that’s the fairest way to do it.

Was it ? Couldn't remember that, so only "won" one one ballot then, pmsl.

But, kind of proves the point. They used LP for the final WHL game, why not use the same rationale for the first.. Leaves a nasty taste.
Agree totally would have been fairer surely to base it on LP though I am equally surprised they didn’t price it as a cat A game

Hi
does anyone know how the ticketing system works as it seems to be very hit and miss they way the tickets are issued are you actually in a queue it would be nice if the club could give some information

Hi
does anyone know how the ticketing system works as it seems to be very hit and miss they way the tickets are issued are you actually in a queue it would be nice if the club could give some information

Just heard back from THFC and rather than try and explain how the queueing system works they sent me a visual representaion.

8e17c105-8ffa-42b4-bb9b-ab2cacf61d75

Back
Top Bottom