The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone think Levy may have sold tickets to the reselling sites at a premium?
Those are corporate tickets that you see on those sites. Clubs always have a big stash of tickets for corporate and media stuff. I guess for an event like this they all get claimed and used up. The 3rd party 'black market' reseller are almost all ST holders making a profit. Some of them use their wives/kids ST so you get to sit next to the cunt that you just gave £300

I have seen corporate tickets on Twitter at £210. Food/Drink/legend & programne etc, If anyone wants the @ let me know. BTW i do not know the fella or anything about the tickets. Just passing on the info.

TBH, even though I'd miss out.... Why not run the whole fucking show based on LPs?

Can't get much fairer than that.
100% agree. For this one-off historic game club should have based it on Loyalty Points. Would have been totally fine with that (even though doubt I'd qualify) but this has been a shambles.

I'm convinced that the full quota of member tickets for this one was definitely limited as various affluent cronies had to be accommodated.
I think that, touch wood, all of us on here should be able to get to NWHL before the season ends at least once if we keep trying.

This was always going to be the biggest clusterfuck of the remaining matches. At least in the CL game, there may be some who are pessimistic about our chances against City and may mean there are a couple more seats going.

It all went tits up on the last season at WHL. They introduced the Ballot system which was just ridiculous. I applied for all but one game that season and only got "lucky" for 2 !!! Luckily, one of those was the last game against Manure, but I had to pay £85 for the privilege.

Also, going to hit my Loyalty points hard having a piss poor attendance that season.

100% agree. For this one-off historic game club should have based it on Loyalty Points. Would have been totally fine with that (even though doubt I'd qualify) but this has been a shambles.

If there were around 7000 tickets it would probably have gone to something like 250-275 points based on the current LP table.

Yeah, I've officially given up. The browser I started 30 mins after the first browser magically went from 70% to in, but far too late to get anything. It's always a lottery with this system and I've complained a few times but they really don't care.

I assume not.

"We have provided some form of system, now fuck off; you're on your own"

Ultimately what I don't understand is why they even bother with gen/member sales in the first place.... Just make the whole fucker 100% STs and corporate. Everyone else on the waiting list.

What benefit is this whole circus to anyone?

This mess could have easily been avoided by picking 5 previous non high profile games at Wembley ,Southampton, Burnley, Wolves,Watford and Newcastle. Those members that attended all these games would be entered into a lottery for the opening games tickets.
Who would have complained?
The trouble with common sense is, it's not very common anymore.

It all went tits up on the last season at WHL. They introduced the Ballot system which was just ridiculous. I applied for all but one game that season and only got "lucky" for 2 !!! Luckily, one of those was the last game against Manure, but I had to pay £85 for the privilege.

Also, going to hit my Loyalty points hard having a piss poor attendance that season.
man Ure finale game was done on loyalty points

Back
Top Bottom