The Final 12 Games

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 12 games are nicely spaced out when you don't have Europa League commitments, I'm sure we all want to win the Europa League, it's a massive competition and whilst it may not benefit the club financially it is still full of glory.

Just highlighted the possible fixtures that lay ahead, certainly puts a different spin on our PL fixtures. Obviously some games would be moved to the Sunday.

Lyon (a) 21 Feb
West Ham (a) - 25 Feb
Woolwich (h) - 3 March
EL last 16 Leg 1 - 7 March
Liverpool (a) - 10 March
EL last 16 Leg 2 - 14 March
Fulham (h) - 16 March
Swansea (a) - 30 March
EL last 8 Leg 1 - 4 April
Everton (h) - 7 April
EL last 8 Leg 2 - 11 April
Chelsea (a) - 14 April
Man City (h) - 21 April
EL Semi's Leg 1 - 25 April
Wigan (a) - 27 April
EL Semi's Leg 2 - 2 May
Southampton (h) - 4 May
Stoke (a) - 12 May
EL Final - 15 May
Sunderland (h) - 19 May

Spurs:
West Ham (a) - 3
Woolwich (h) - 3
Liverpool (a) - 3
Fulham (h) - 3
Swansea (a) - 1
Everton (h) - 3
Chelsea (a) - 3
Man City (h) - 3
Wigan (a) - 3
Southampton (h) - 3
Stoke (a) - 3
Sunderland (h) - 3
Final points - 82

Man City
Chelsea (h) - 1
Villa (a) - 3
Wigan (h) - 3
Everton (a) - 0
Newcastle (h) - 3
Man Utd (a) - 1
West Brom (h) - 3
Spurs (a) - 1
West Ham (h) - 3
Swansea (a) - 1
Reading (a) - 3
Norwich (h) - 3
Final Points - 78

Chelsea
Man City (a) - 1
West Brom (h) - 3
Fulham (a) - 1
West Ham (h) - 3
Southampton (a) - 3
Sunderland (h) - 3
Spurs (h) - 3
Liverpool (a) - 0
Swansea (h) - 3
Man Utd (a) - 1
Aston Villa (h) - 3
Everton (a) - 3
Final Points - 76

Woolwich
Aston Villa (h) - 3
Spurs (a) - 0
Everton (h) - 1
Swansea (a) - 3
Reading (h) - 3
West Brom (a) - 3
Norwich (h) - 3
Fulham (a) - 1
Man Utd (h) - 1
QPR (a) - 3
Wigan (h) - 3
Newcastle (a) - 3
Final Points - 71

Yanited

QPR (a) - 0
Norwich (h) - 3
West Ham (a) - 0
Reading (h) - 3
Sunderland (a) - 1
Man City (h) - 1
Stoke (a) - 0
Villa (h) - 3
Woolwich (a) - 1
Chelsea (h) - 1
Swansea (h) - 3
West Brom (a) - 0
Final Points - 81

WHICH MEANS.... Tottenham Hotspur Football Club are crowned Barclays Premier League Champions for the 2012/2013 Season!

:avbdamn: :adegrin2: :dawson: :balelol: :kaboullol: :levywhoa: :lennon: :vert: :gallas:

If we change the results around, so that Woolwich loose all their games it is still possible for them to get relegated.

That's it Carl aim low. Just like in the great traditions of our club......oh wait.

It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory

It's the club and players that need to aim high. High expectations of fans doesn't count.

Hi Aryel, thanks for the added EL dates, useful info.

Incidentally, winning the Europa League would benefit us quite considerably financially. Including sponsorship boosts, TV and gate money, catering, merchandising and prize money, I would guess it would be worth at least £15m to us. It's not at the level of CL winning money of course, but it would be a big boost to our income. The money isn't 'all profit' as there are considerable expenses, but nevertheless there is some profit and of course the players earn more, which makes them happy. Also some of our expenses are 'sunk costs' which occur whether we're having Cup runs or not, such as staff wages, business rates, etc. So the more income the merrier.

It's true that winning the thing wouldn't be worth as much as even making the group stage of the CL, but there is money to be made in the EL.

Indeed we're already making it.

Guaranteed ten televised ties now, definitely some prize money, not sure how much. Plus a big boost for our cup sponsors who otherwise wouldn't have had much return from our domestic cup exposure this season. Plus a guaranteed four home ties where STHs had to 'buy their own tickets', so effectively a lot of match day revenue in those games. Even 31,000 x £30 equals over a million pounds when you include catering, programmes, etc. I've no idea how much of that £1m we keep, as I haven't the energy to work out UEFA's rules on this.:)

The accounts will tell the riveting story in due course I trust. Though with the more limited accounts now only available, they may need a bit of guesswork and decoding :)

I think it's very important for fans to be positive, especially at matches, that can translate into points.

But even outside the ground, i much prefer positive Spurs fans, as indeed I prefer positive people on the whole, it makes Spursdom and the world a better place IMHO.

The Spurs fans that moan and whinge alll the time be it at the ground or down the pub do my crust in - hey why not enjoy it - we've had 8 good/very good seasons in a row, that's damned good. Yes, I wish it had been better and am a big critic of ENIC on many an occasion, but still overall i stay positive about my club, if not our fans so many of whom are so negative and that makes me sad and alienated from them.

Back
Top Bottom