The Final 12 Games

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would a win against either of these be that unlikely at the moment? they are both playing absolutely shite at the moment. Especially City, they looked lost and broken against Southampton. And Chavsky have the consistency of a morning bowel movement after a particularly hot vindaloo at the moment.

A right old nail biting twelve weeks ahead.
Loved the fantastic optimism posted by Jimmy Riggle too.

So many possible permutations of future good and bad results for the current top six teams.
There will definitely be no Redknapp-like collapse as per this time last year.
Perhaps the biggest indicator of the 2nd or 3rd finish will be Woolwich at home 4pm Sunday 3 March.
This will be a repeat of the 5:1 league cup semi final win at the Lane
with young Holtby rather than Steed Malbranque scoring the fifth goal this time
:dude:

I think Mr. Parker will have a big influence on where we finish.
If his form picks up we have 4'th place nailed down.
This time last year he had the legs run off him (millions of consecutive games).
This time he is fresh.

:parker:

After last year, you can't rule anything out!
Mind you, LAST year, we had HARRY at the helm, with his mind on other things....
This year, we have a focussed like fuck AVB... Don't mess with the Boas!!

Our run in is a lot harder than Woolwich's. Max points against them and Man City at home and its ours to lose. Liverpool and Swansea away I can't see us getting much out of it. Don't forget Woolwich won at Anfield already this season.

I still think Wigan at home will hurt us most come the end of the season, unless we pull off an unlikely win against Chelsea or Man City..

I think that Wigan defeat was balanced out by the Man Utd away win mate really, nobody else has even got a point at Old Trafford yet this season.

Its so close. I'm happy Benitez is in charge of the chavs as it gives us a sniff of third.

I cant see it myself but we have to be in the mix for 4th. We just need someone scoring goals as well as Bale and we have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom