TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The world can throw you some weird curve balls. It turns out I will be in Madrid on June 1st but can't watch the match! A friend is getting married and I'll have to sneak-peak the match from the wedding reception

From Stansted, We're off to Milan on the 31st and then Fly into Barca Airport late on the Friday.
One night in the Airport Hotel.
Saturday we are doing the Train Journey from Barca to Madyid
Then one night in an apartment in Madyid
Then back to Barca on Sunday (12:30 train was the earliest we could book!!)
One more night in the Barca Hotel
Then a flight to Mallorca on Monday
Then a flight home to Stansted from Mallorca!!

#OneMoreGame :kaneear:

Those fan zones sound absolutely derisory!

Would love to find out a good bar to plot up on Saturday as 2 of us don't have tickets
Same as myself and a mate, be good to get a gathering of yids

New to this forum but am travelling solo to Madrid without a ticket from Stansted at 6:25am on Saturday and back Sunday morning via Barcelona. Couldn’t convince anyone else this trip was worth it but couldn’t miss this for anything.

Any other yids on that flight? And anyone else travelling solo and have any idea where to drink on the Saturday?

New to this forum but am travelling solo to Madrid without a ticket from Stansted at 6:25am on Saturday and back Sunday morning via Barcelona. Couldn’t convince anyone else this trip was worth it but couldn’t miss this for anything.

Any other yids on that flight? And anyone else travelling solo and have any idea where to drink on the Saturday?

Welcome mate. This thread should be full of ‘where yids are drinking’ posts from around the Thursday/Friday. Just keep checking back. I get there on the Thursday so will post some info then. But I can guarantee you won’t be watching it by yourself, there’ll be thousands of spurs without tickets

Flying out Friday to Portugal catching the sevile Madrid fast train Saturday. To be honest if I could Id sack of work and fly out to Madrid tommorow. Just want this party to start.
I went through a desperation phase last week, was thinking of even staying at home quietly. Gone past that now and really looking forward to it. Do you boys (Larry and you) have tickets? There's five of us (my mate and his dad, ST holders) plus his two mates who I don't know who are staying at mine. None of us do so far, I think the first two will be OK, not sure about the rest of us. Me, I doubt it. Anyrate be nice to bump into you for a beer and maybe the match.

In short, YIDS

I went through a desperation phase last week, was thinking of even staying at home quietly. Gone past that now and really looking forward to it. Do you boys (Larry and you) have tickets? There's five of us (my mate and his dad, ST holders) plus his two mates who I don't know who are staying at mine. None of us do so far, I think the first two will be OK, not sure about the rest of us. Me, I doubt it. Anyrate be nice to bump into you for a beer and maybe the match.

In short, YIDS
Got a ticket can't wait going with family and mates. All our what's apps group are a buzz some people laying down serious folding to get a ticket.

In short, YIDS

Yeah got a ticket, Three of us going and one of us doesn’t so imagine he’ll be looking for somewhere to watch the game. Definitely up for some beers mate! Be good to meet a few posters over the weekend

Back
Top Bottom