TAG AND SOS

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Sammy, people are just bored of reading the shit you post. Arguing with you is boring and laborious and most people have plans other than wanking off about their opinions on a Friday night. And then the rest of us tend to watch football at the weekends.

Take the last word, I know you will anyway. I'm done responding to you because it is clear that nothing can penetrate your thick skull.

This pathetic embarrassing thread is 24 pages long and our match thread against Sunderland is 7 pages long says everything to me.
The knowledge of one or two of our so called supporters allows them to barely speak on the match thread ( unless it's to slag off Levy ) but they can spend all day and night talking on this bollocks thread without any problem..
I hate to spoil your little party but we have a game tomorrow, you know actual football, why not try to talk about that and how the team will set up and perform?? Give it a go, you might even enjoy it..instead of setting your alarm every hour through the night so you can make sure you get the last comment in..
You really are a pathetic little loser...I don't even have to mention names..
For fucks sake Billy, the match threads are a haven of peace and tranquillity, we don't need to invite the riff raff...

No Sammy, people are just bored of reading the shit you post. Arguing with you is boring and laborious and most people have plans other than wanking off about their opinions on a Friday night. And then the rest of us tend to watch football at the weekends.

Take the last word, I know you will anyway. I'm done responding to you because it is clear that nothing can penetrate your thick skull.

sammyspurs sammyspurs ^^^This.

Attempting to have constructive debate here is about as useful as attempting to teach Calculus to Autistic children. There's no point so just embrace the cunt off, you waste of space

So why come on here then genius?

It's obviously beneath you!

Still you must be pleased to get a fan like superstaryid!

Do you share his racist views I wonder?

So no attempt to explain your pathetic post.

Like I said.......twat

Sammy. I did stop. And you bitched and whined about me. I'm blocking you once again because I really can't be fucked with you. And I've already watched the Everton v Chelsea game and I'm now waiting for utd Liverpool. I hope your sad life finds some meaning though. You prove time and time again how pathetic your life must be by always trying to argue with every little thing someone says.

"I'm done talking to you." "Because I'm right. Blah blah fucking blah. "

Sammy. I did stop. And you bitched and whined about me. I'm blocking you once again because I really can't be fucked with you. And I've already watched the Everton v Chelsea game and I'm now waiting for utd Liverpool. I hope your sad life finds some meaning though. You prove time and time again how pathetic your life must be by always trying to argue with every little thing someone says.

"I'm done talking to you." "Because I'm right. Blah blah fucking blah. "

KB21525-002_EN_v12.PNG

I guess you just lost the internet

Bye then....try not to talk about me like everyone else who "has me on ignore" does

:adelol:

I havent won anything, I have simply made points which suddenly the people who were happy to argue for the rest of the thread (and other threads over the transfer window) have decided they dont want to know anymore.

Only they know the reasons for going quiet in their droves, while I can only suspect that they cant answer the issues I raised, or they are too embarrassed to concede I have a point.

Even silly Mick above you can concede when he agrees with someone he "dislikes"

Maybe you know as you fall into that bracket of poster.

Why are you so very happy to jump in when you dont agree, but when you do, you just stay completely silent, rather than admit you agree? Are you people seven years old?
You talk about winning the net, yet your time on this forum is divided up by make believe allies and enemies that you´ve never even met.

Its just Spurs talk. Get over it.
WTF are gibbering about?
you have gone full Rainman now Sammy
your circuitous arguments and obsessional desire to antagonise everyone about everything is tedious.

The funny bit is where you keep repeating that you are destroying everyones arguments and opinions, and that everyone else is at fault.

I reckon that if you haven't been in a padded cell, its only a matter of time.

WTF are gibbering about?
you have gone full Rainman now Sammy
your circuitous arguments and obsessional desire to antagonise everyone about everything is tedious.

The funny bit is where you keep repeating that you are destroying everyones arguments and opinions, and that everyone else is at fault.

I reckon that if you haven't been in a padded cell, its only a matter of time.

Hang on the expert on insanity has arrived!
giphy.gif

"Melting" seems to have taken a different meaning in the Internet Spurs era.

Melting used to mean "not standing up in what you believe in", " running away", "not facing what is bad for you or the club"

In Internet Spurs land "melting" means looking at the state of the club and blindly saying "it's been shitter than this let's accept the status quo.

When sugar sacked Venables a group of young Spurs fans got together. They called themselves "TAG" the Tottenham action group. Not a cool name but a name that summed them up. They wanted Sugar out, they could see that one man had other interests at heart than the good of the club.

So what did TAG do? They marched, they made Sugars life uncomfortable. They (I) spat on sugar as he entered the club. Chanted obscenities now only reserved for an ex player, long gone.

The attitude now is "it's his club, he can do what he wants", I say, it was sugars club and we made it so he didn't want to stay.

Sugar was (is) an egotist, a one eyed barrow boy with his own interest at heart but I'm not sure he is nearly as bad as Levy. I don't think Sugars plan was ever to make Spurs make him rich, he would have been a complete fool to think in those days it would.....he just got off on the power. Now there are darker forces at work.

A chairman who is in the end game.....unfortunately he can't yet find a mug to pay the asking price to allow the next 10 generations of Levys to put their feet up and enjoy the ill gotten gain of our loyalty.

I would happily March again, I'm old but not that old but it takes a ground swell of young active supporters to make this work. Unfortunately the average young Spurs supporter is more worried about how many points Giroud got in his fantasy team and who he can sign on FIFA online.

We are sleepwalking into and disaster and there is nothing we can do until some fuckers mobilise and makes this cunts life unbearable.

Instead of printing glossy mags, TFC, should be printing LEVY OUT banners. If you don't, we are consigned. The new stadium won't happen because, let's face it, no one will want to put their name to us.

To dare is to do. The club isn't daring......so we should.

COYS XX
:levyeyes:

Fucking hell what an insufferable cunt I was....deleted loads of posts but you can still follow them in the quotes

Some points I made are interesting but fuck me embarrassing scenes at times

: ostrich:

Fucking hell what an insufferable cunt I was....deleted loads of posts but you can still follow them in the quotes

The critics say perma-bans are the only way, you are proof that with enough hours in the bin anyone is capable of rehabilitation. :walkercry:

Mate, me and you had some ding dongs. But at least you where articulate and made a good point. Some of the mongs on here at the minute - they dont know what being shit is..... not that im saying that i want you to change back!!

This whole thread is a bit of an embarrassment really.... none of us could have presumed the change of fortune that was just around the corner and its not about "winning" or being "right", but for the record; i was, and remain, a happy clapper so I WON and I WAS RIGHT!

The people that took issue with the owners and wanted a change that piped up on here did little more than that, no one marched, no one campaigned, no one made their voices heard in the REAL world. They did what they always do; they grumbled over their pints, they winged to their mates in their seats and they bitched on here. Some of them even pined after Tim Sherwood, but that is a separate, more farcical, issue.

I'm reminded of the pathetic attempts made by them cunts down the road who seem unable to get more than 10 of their pathetic, self entitled, sanctimonious pricks mobilised at any one time.

I maintain, if you disagree strongly enough about how our club is run, then do something pro-active about it. Write an article, print some leaflets, organise a march, boycott the games, join the suporters trust - attend the meetings and get your voice heard.

We have very little control as individuals over the decisions that are made on our behalf by those in power. But if you feel SO strongly about it but your not prepared to do more than spout off over your keyboard then i have no time for you.

Back
Top Bottom