Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watch a video like that and he’s essentially doing what you would expect from a competent midfielder.

Our academy needs to be able to deliver this standard. You shouldn’t have to spend tens of millions on this type of player.
There’s nothing in that Comp that i don’t think is beyond a Tyrese Hall or Alfie Devine.

I think we’ve genuinely got one of the best collection of academy talents out there (Black, Dorrington, Hall, Moore, Donley to name but 5) and as a club we MUST create pathways for them.

There’s nothing in that Comp that i don’t think is beyond a Tyrese Hall or Alfie Devine.

I think we’ve genuinely got one of the best collection of academy talents out there (Black, Dorrington, Hall, Moore, Donley to name but 5) and as a club we MUST create pathways for them.
Well said. We don't start bringing these players through it will begin to effect how we are perceived by the best young players. If two of the group you name do not become full first team EPL players then it's not working. Going to throw in Lankshere too who looks ridiculous

Repeating myself again :rolleyes: but confidence is almost as important as ability IMO.
Gray pointing his finger to older Leeds players and our lad Craig seem to have it.

I wonder what those obligations were.

1. Turn up to training?
2. Put on the kit a dozen times?
3. Kick the ball, in a first team game, 50 times?
4. Learn all the words to Deutschland, Deutschland Uber allest?
5. Room with Harry Kane?
You forgot:
6. Cook dinner every night for the Kane Family
7. Babysit the kids so Mr & Mrs Kane can have a weekly date night

Williams destroyed atletico

Impossible transfer but in a summer when La Liga is taking MBappe and possibly Real even come for another premier league star, you'd have to think it would go down well with the premier league power brokers if we could pinch one of La Liga's brightest stars.

Even if it's not Williams can't help but feeling that is the type of transfer the club needs to pull out the bag this summer.

There must be some profiles in here we have to be looking at.

GHVswm7WQAAEcbe

Back
Top Bottom