Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Break the bank for Archie Gray, can offer Rodon as part of the deal and possibly loan back. Generational talent, reckon he'll make the 2026 England World Cup squad.
I wouldn't mind him at Spurs.
Liverpool apparently had a bid of £50m for him turned down (in the previous transfer window); so we would be looking at £60-70m here.
And should Leeds get promoted I doubt he'll leave them. For him it would be better to spend at least 1-2 more seasons at Leeds.

Pretty sure we don't have 640m in cash sat ready to burn.

200.gif

Interesting that he's started and played almost 90mins in every game since January.

Makes me wonder if Brentford maybe bottled the transfer fee a bit and looked for an excuse to get out.
The guy did not play in their most important game of the season, last night.

Also when he plays he is shite... what an overrated player!

Against Anderlecht he was in the pocket of Sardella. Maybe Sardella is more of a talent I would recommend.

Back
Top Bottom