Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does Wales really count as a nation? It's more of a landfill populated by dyslexics.

communityIcon_lf1dfjcusuk51.jpeg

Really?

I can't say I've watched him every week but I saw a few games in la Liga and a few in the CL including away at Bayern and he was fantastic! the stand out player in the game. Very good on the ball. I think on the left of a back three he'd be excellent.

Just my opinion.
Opinions eh.....who`d have em. I suppose it comes down to personal opinions, I'm not going to slate yours.

ValenciaYid ValenciaYid

ohhhhhhhhhhh no, no itk news
I'm sure we'll manage without his pearls of wisdom

Tell you what , I'll take his place to fill the void

Don Paratici is cooking up some magic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Expect Fab Friday tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We are in talks to sign a player πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

We have the financial power now to compete at the top end of the market

Very very close on an incoming , trust Don Fabio πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All will be revealed soon

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm sure we'll manage without his pearls of wisdom

Tell you what , I'll take his place to fill the void

Don Paratici is cooking up some magic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Expect Fab Friday tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We are in talks to sign a player πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

We have the financial power now to compete at the top end of the market

Very very close on an incoming , trust Don Fabio πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All will be revealed soon

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Where can I donate?!?!?

Futurama Buy GIF

Doherty...left wing?...this is a journalist?
It's a crap translation of the Spanish word lateral, which means full back or wing back (both are expected to get up and down the wing, hence the name, which translates as "side".

An old-school, line-hugging out-an-out winger is a volante, which means "flyer".

Should have gone to a well established language professional with extensive experience. Reasonable rates, fast turnaround. No job too big or small.

IF true it means Spurs don't rate Tanganga that much....

Shame I like the lad but I wonder is that just because he came from the academy and can be quite aggressive so I forgive any defensive weaknesses. Maybe if we’d signed him from some French club I’d be dying to get rid.

All the best Japh.

Still think that means one CB in.

Back
Top Bottom