Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't want to sign a generic joe, just because we can't get other targets.

Would rather wait, on this one.

I just don't think he's that good tbh.
I 100% get where you're coming from and i'm sorta on the same page, but every season we 'wait', we run the risk of another player leaving, their form dropping, injury, another team getting stronger.

I think strengthening with loans makes sense for the now. Imagine doing that the season Leicester won...

Don't get the hype surrounding Pau Torres, watched him a couple of times and not been impressed.
Bambi on Ice springs to mind.
Really?

I can't say I've watched him every week but I saw a few games in la Liga and a few in the CL including away at Bayern and he was fantastic! the stand out player in the game. Very good on the ball. I think on the left of a back three he'd be excellent.

Just my opinion.

Really?

I can't say I've watched him every week but I saw a few games in la Liga and a few in the CL including away at Bayern and he was fantastic! the stand out player in the game. Very good on the ball. I think on the left of a back three he'd be excellent.

Just my opinion.
I agree, fantastic footballer - similar to Jan. concerns over whether he might get bullied but he can definitely play

Within two games I’ll be calling him Spanish Bunjevicic

Looks like Rodon is definitely going through

Gone a bit quiet on Tanganga, and I suspect that's to get our incoming CB over the line or close to it, before allowing Tanganga go.

This looks like a deal where Rennais most probably hopes Rodon will play so well that they can sell him back to the EPL for £40+ in 1-2-3 season...
Maybe Spurs have inserted a buy-back clause in his contract (?)

On July 19, Kia Joorabchian, one of Reguillon's agents, had dinner in Miami with Mateu Alemany and Jordi Cruyff. The Barça club knew first-hand that the defender would be delighted to stop at the Camp Nou, while in that match Alemany sent the player an interest in signing him if the efforts to incorporate Marcos Alonso did not bear fruit.

In the conversations three possibilities were discussed: the transfer, the assignment or the loan with a purchase option. Tottenham has valued the winger at around 25 million euros , but as the market progresses and taking into account that Spurs already have Matt Doherty, Ryan Sessegnon and Ivan Perisic on the left wing, that figure will be lowered.

It should be remembered that Real Madrid has a repurchase option on Reguilón for 40 million euros until August 31.

Barça's offer is not the only one that the side has on the table, which, among others, Sevilla also wants, in which he played on loan for the 19-20 campaign before being transferred to Tottenham by Real Madrid in exchange for €30 million.
Doherty...left wing?...this is a journalist?

Looks like Rodon is definitely going through

Gone a bit quiet on Tanganga, and I suspect that's to get our incoming CB over the line or close to it, before allowing Tanganga go.

Loan with an option is ideal. I don't think he is currently good enough for us.
Outside chance he improves enough to come back but 20m euros represents a decent profit and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a sell-on added.

You’re welcome. I am Joe Rodon itk

food lover chubby kid GIF by beinglatino

Back
Top Bottom