Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

I agree with your logic, but I don’t think it’s going to happen.
Realistically it’ll be Andersen, or Andersen & Demiral/ Milenkovic.
For the latter, we’d have to sell both Sanchez and Dier. How will we find 2 buyers for these liabilities?
Yeah, Anderson feels very likely, similar to the Hojbjerg move last summer. He's pretty good, but we've all seen his flaws. Hopefully he has more improvement in him. Offers us something more on the ball at least.

Again, both are a smidge better than many give them credit for (similar to Aurier in a way) .. both good enough to play at a high level but not good enough to win super consistently at a high level. You could find clubs for both, but whether they'll pay enough is another matter.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the Italy Turkey game as the tennis was on.
Did Celik and Demiral make individual errors? I saw the own goal, which was a bit unlucky for Demiral.
They are not much to summed it up. But to be more precise, Soyuncu is really really bad. Felt like he trying to sent out orders everywhere but rly the worst and less composed of them all.
Doesnt help by the fact the coach plays without a single midfield against Italy with such tidy midfield. They are all over the place.

So rather than ribbed for her pleasure guessing an ENIC condom would be lined with cactus thorns for his and her's displeasure.

Don't tease him.... The thought of wearing it inside out will seriously turning that gimp on.

probably left it far too late now. he should of been tapped up long before the euros

We'd been sniffing about for the last 12 months when his price-tag was rumoured to be 30-40m.... Levy's radar has likely lit up at the mention of a 15m deal.

I agree with your logic, but I don’t think it’s going to happen.
Realistically it’ll be Andersen, or Andersen & Demiral/ Milenkovic.
For the latter, we’d have to sell both Sanchez and Dier. How will we find 2 buyers for these liabilities?
We could get 0-5M for either 5-10m for both IMO

Maybe this new DoF fella is better than I gave him credit for. Looks like he has somehow managed to find new clubs for Sissoko and Aurier and is actually getting money for them. Is there anything he can't flog. He could probably sell hair gel to Levy by the looks of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom