Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ey, Sevilla fan here.

The deal makes sense because Gil is not the type of winger that Lopetegui is looking for. He likes more a player like Ocampos, strong and with a good defense performance.

Gil has everything to be a great player but actually is not. He was on loan two season in a row and just the last season showed his play for about 20 Games.

He is a promise right now, if he explodes there will be cheap, but I would like to see how he adapt to the PL Games.

By the way, I don't like that Lamela is incluide in the negotiation but I think that is for a good reason, we need Cash and repleace some how a winger position.

Sorry for my english.

Hugo turning up to training
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

mixed feelings when a local lad doesn’t make it. It doesn’t sit comfortable all the abuse he gets, he gives his best but hasn’t developed into the player we need. We can say he needs a new start and not be dicks about it. Remember he is a fan of the club just like Townsend, another player not quite good enough but who really didn’t want to leave.

The life of Spurs and Atalanta’s Romero saga

————-

Paratice rocks up on his Spurs plane heading out to Italy, set up for him by Levy

Plane Airplane GIF

Paratice arrives in Italy

confident chris hemsworth GIF by Men In Black: International

Paratice enters the negotiations room with Atalanta

Angry Octavia Spencer GIF by #MAmovie

Paratice slaps Levy’s first bid on the table

Make It Rain Money GIF

Atalanta representative

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Paratice

Pop Tv Reaction GIF by Schitt's Creek

Next day Levy calls Paratice

Mobile Phone Man GIF by Mediaset España

Paratice walks back to Atalanta

Barry Jenkins Walking GIF by A24

2nd bid goes in

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

Atalanta

Angry Wrestling GIF

Paratice

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Levy

David Cross No GIF

3rd day - Paratice enters

doors walking in GIF

3rd bid goes in

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Atalanta

Old Man No GIF by MOODMAN

Paratice

Angry Ron Swanson GIF

Levy

eggs GIF

Part 2 to continue ……….

I think fans on this forum need to remember that Winks, Dier, Sissoko etc might not be at the level and we will need to sell to get superior players however none of them have been unprofessional, they all gave their best.

This isn’t a Ade, Kaboul situation. We don’t need to hate on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom