Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how depressed Kane will be coming back to Spurs after winning the Euros playing alongside all those great players only to be greeted by Nuno and Sissoko.

I struggle to see how he gets motivated for another season with us with no real significant investment. Okay we may sign a couple of defenders that make us more solid and maybe we have enough to squeeze into the top 4 but we are not winning anything.

I think a Euro victory will give him the taste for silverware and while it's all nicey nicey now I can see it turning and him forcing the club's hand later in the window.

I don't take much from those quotes on Nuno/Paratici either, typical media trained neutrality.

it seemed to me Kane was trying to play a straight bat and be pretty non committal which you would expect, I still think he will push to go but with 3 years on his contract I reckon he may stay 1 more year and go for a not too dissimilar amount to what is being mooted now, next summer...

it seemed to me Kane was trying to play a straight bat and be pretty non committal which you would expect, I still think he will push to go but with 3 years on his contract I reckon he may stay 1 more year and go for a not too dissimilar amount to what is being mooted now, next summer...

Unless he knows already his move is in the Bag?

When has Levy ever not dragged out a big sale until the last day? There is no way anything is arranged already. Zero chance. Levy will want a bidding war involving every big club in the world.
As long as we've already got a replacement in, nothing wrong with that.

P.S. Bale was sold in July, if I'm not mistaken.

Vestegaard talk has reappeared. One year left on contract, a cheap Hojberg type deal a possibility

Vestegaard, Andersen, Hojberg, Damsgaard......Danish could be the new Belgian

I've seen so many links with "Breaking news. Spurs linked with (+20 million)..... Player. Paratici working hard at signing.

So the journalists know Daniel Levy. It suddenly seems we are looking at a few of these high priced starts. All Conté asked for was 3 Million extra for his crew and 100 million for transfers. And that wasn't in Levys plan.

Ignore anything above 20 million.

Sorry to go off topic but I just got offered a season ticket I gave up my season ticket last season, became a member and I am 63,000 on the waiting list. The e mil I got made out they were doing me a favour. Deluded

Why are we haggling over Tomiyasu

£2M. We aren't a serious club. Why are we haggling over that sort of fee.

Let's stop wasting time on this and move onto other business (i.e pay the £2mil get the player and then do some more transfers)

Our attitude towards transfers is awful and needs to change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom