Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the fuck not. There is probably going to be a mass exodus from them with players possibly able to leave for free. No CL football, possible points deduction and even potential bankruptcy from not being able to use ‘sponsorship’ to fund their huge wage bill. They are going to be like a fat elephant on the African plains who has just died, vultures will be everywhere including us.

There will need to be a fire sale to balance the books, Sané wants out anyway and Jesus seems like he will go wherever the money is, hopefully now FFP is being enforced wages will drop and if they do surely now we are at a level where we can be competitive with clubs that aren’t funded by oil states?

There will need to be a fire sale to balance the books, Sané wants out anyway and Jesus seems like he will go wherever the money is, hopefully now FFP is being enforced wages will drop and if they do surely now we are at a level where we can be competitive with clubs that aren’t funded by oil states?

It all about getting the players at the right price. Good scouting and deals, shame it looks like those cunts Chelsea got away with their dodgy money but at least it’s finally being looked at.

Far as I am concerned Chelsea and City did deals with devil and one got away with it.

The AM/LW spots are a bit overcrowded, it would be unwise to fork out 50/60% of the budget on that position. A DM, another ST and another RB are far more urgent needs.

It's all about improving if an opportunity to do so occurs. Sell Lamela, loan Villa Sessegnon for a season and set yourself up with options Bergwijn, Son, Lucas, Grealish, Dele & Lo Celso and that's beautiful and class depth. I personally think we won't go for him and will focus on a forward who can double up as a WF if required.

It's all about improving if an opportunity to do so occurs. Sell Lamela, loan Villa Sessegnon for a season and set yourself up with options Bergwijn, Son, Lucas, Grealish, Dele & Lo Celso and that's beautiful and class depth. I personally think we won't go for him and will focus on a forward who can double up as a WF if required.
Hey if the DM and backup ST are sorted wouldn't mind Grealish for a reasonable fee like 30/40 millions.

But first things first, get a DM and ST sorted before anything else.

Not sure they are at the level we require to kick us on. Both very good but I think we'll set our sights elsewhere. Ings would cost a bomb and I think he's the kind of player that needs to be the big boy at a club to get the best out of him. Excellent run of form though it must be said.
Højberg is, statwise, the best DM in Europe this season.

Ps - agree on Ings

And yet in the summer you can bet Levy fcuks around when we need a striker or fcukwits on here tell us that Kane is irreplaceable.

Honestly is there a club so intent on limiting itself as us?

Kane and Son are both out injured for the medium and long term which is bad luck.

But it's our frigging fault that we have left ourselves in a state of near incapacity.

Honest question: is there any striker on the free market?

Like from a Chinese/Arabic league that has finished his contract or can resign with compensation from the club?

Honest question: is there any striker on the free market?

Like from a Chinese/Arabic league that has finished his contract or can resign with compensation from the club?

This is the gold standard example of why we need the INFORMATIVE, how can anyone like or even thank you for giving us a list with Nicklas Bendtner on it.

Jeeez, if my mind concerned itself in such a manner, I'd freefall into being a serial killer in no time.

Back
Top Bottom