Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I confidently predicted in January, the list of free agents appears

Aside from the striker issues, the lack of a proper DM remains our biggest problem. It should be our top priority for the summer and yes, we should look to get out target early to allow him time to bed in.

The fact that we're starting games conceding possession to our opponents and playing on the counter shows to me that Mourinho thinks this is the best way to compensate for not having a DM.

To save anyone reading a few thousand pages in the summer I will summarize. People said we desperately need another striker & if the club dont get one then 'said people' will be fuming at the club. After not signing one, 'said people' decided that there just wasn't anyone out there & besides, who do you drop out of lucas & son?! Its neigh impossible to sign a player. Lots of teams looking to buy in the summer. The trick is to buy in january dummy. Also united only have rashford & kanes twice as good as him.
Ps. Let's not do a leeds & we ain't man city!

Once again they decided levy/ENIC made the correct & sensible decision. If it goes wrong then once again its the manager to blame. Now you can all enjoy your summer instead of this doomed thread.

Out.

Wanyama
Rose
Vorm
KWP
Vertonghen

In.

Aarons
Soumare
Volland
New CB

Squad.