Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Manchester United have been given approval to sign Lyon's French striker Moussa Dembele, 23, in a £60m deal.

A day of mourning for me. Almost any one else could be bearable but UTD....???

Jude Bellingham

I know he was mentioned in the January transfer thread but what are our chances of getting him ?
Apparently Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Woolwich, Juve and Bayern are all interested in him.

Think you answered your own question by listing some of the other clubs who would like him...….one of the most sought after youngsters for a long time.

This transfer window should be about clearing deadwood as much as signing new players

Wanyama
Rose
Verts
Lamela
Foyth
Vorm (a given)
Gazza (need a better Lloris understudy - he's nowhere near good enough)

All should be moved on

Keep Dier and Davies as squad options
Dier will be shipped imo and Gazza is a good number 2.

Actually I'm pretty sure Ally Gold said we were open to getting another attacking mid in to rotate with Gio. Look at the difference between the City and Southampton games. An a kid the age and profile of the PSV lad makes sense. Think about the mad money Madsison Grealish would cost.
Rotate with Ndombele.

Think you answered your own question by listing some of the other clubs who would like him...….one of the most sought after youngsters for a long time.

They were saying on Talk Sport (caveat emptor) yesterday, that apparently his younger brother is better than him...

Yeah his social media from when he was younger was basically all about supporting the gooners and I think there are even some posts about hating spurs but I don’t remember
Ok good to know, personally I don't think he's good enough for what we want to do, on his Instagram he has recently said our stadium is the best he's played at

Back
Top Bottom