Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

James Ward Prowse because he scored a free kick?
Jack Grealish because he scored one wonder goal for a mid table Championship side that haven't shown anything to suggest they are anyway better than those round them in the league?
Doucore might improve us, but then there is a host of far better players for less money than him would do so too.
Wan Bissaka seems well regarded on this board, but then so does Jack Grealish, so I'll hold fire on that.
Obviously you’ve just been watching Match of the Day then.

Ward-Prowse is a lot more than just a freekick taker. He can control the tempo of a game, can play anywhere across the middle and is homegrown.

Grealish is much better than the championship. Can play either the number 8 or number 10 role. He carries the ball brillaintly, finds space well and can unlock a defence. Homegrown again.

Doucoure is a beast. He’d be a perfect replacement for Dembele, plus can play the defensive role of midfield.

Wan Bissaka is probably the best English right back around. He can attack and defend both brilliantly and is going about it the right way.

You’re entitled to your opinion of course, but don’t just go off highlights.

Obviously you’ve just been watching Match of the Day then.

Ward-Prowse is a lot more than just a freekick taker. He can control the tempo of a game, can play anywhere across the middle and is homegrown.

Grealish is much better than the championship. Can play either the number 8 or number 10 role. He carries the ball brillaintly, finds space well and can unlock a defence. Homegrown again.

Doucoure is a beast. He’d be a perfect replacement for Dembele, plus can play the defensive role of midfield.

Wan Bissaka is probably the best English right back around. He can attack and defend both brilliantly and is going about it the right way.

You’re entitled to your opinion of course, but don’t just go off highlights.

So you regularly watch full matches involving Watford, Palace, Aston Villa and Southampton? What torture you put yourself through:dierno:

Digne (currently at Everton) has impressed for me. Barca want rid - would like us to swoop! I think all our signings will be from abroad and the championship. There’s no value in the PL Teams have enough money to price you out. Zaha 75M, Callum Wilson 75M, Doucouré 50M etc if’s Crazy!

I've seen a friend get arrested for slapping a policeman's hand away after a police man tried to search him. That was enough to be considered assault.
I would have thought that would have been assault by beating. From the CPS: "A battery is committed when a person intentionally or recklessly applies unlawful force to another. Where there is a battery, the defendant should be charged with ‘assault by beating’. (DPP v Little (1992) 1 All ER 299).

Not the player he was, but wouldn't have said he was dire.
He's made mistakes that Foyth and Dav get utter dogs abuse for.

The difference is he had a few excellent seasons which people remember him by. Foyth and Davinson don't have that luxury.

Tielemans has bossed it at Leicester so far....who would have thought??

I dunno FUCKING EVERYONE.
He couldn't have. I was told on this very board, that its illegal for a new signing to make an impact within the first 10 months aka the bedding in phase.

lol Toby has not been anywhere near dire this season-I think hes made two mistakes leading to goals which is more than he has made in the entire time hes been here but still great.
You can't compare Foyth and Daves mistakes to his in the slightest.

Digne (currently at Everton) has impressed for me. Barca want rid - would like us to swoop! I think all our signings will be from abroad and the championship. There’s no value in the PL Teams have enough money to price you out. Zaha 75M, Callum Wilson 75M, Doucouré 50M etc if’s Crazy!

Barca did want rid.

Why is why they got rid of him last summer mate...

lol Toby has not been anywhere near dire this season-I think hes made two mistakes leading to goals which is more than he has made in the entire time hes been here but still great.
You can't compare Foyth and Daves mistakes to his in the slightest.

Two mistakes?

He made two mistakes against Burnley alone.

Hes not loaned to Everton. Everton bought him in the summer. But he would start for us.

Back
Top Bottom