Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really hope Eriksen signs a new deal.

I find it highly unlikely we are going to see much of Skipp for the next year or so if Poch would rather put an erratic left back WITH a penchant for giving the ball away into CM for 20 minutes than Skipp. Unfortunately.

Likewise KWP, if CB's are being preferred at RB now.

I really don't think we need to waste money on a CB. We now have Dier, Foyth and Sanchez as well as Eyoma and a couple of others coming through.

If we are not going to see much of Skipp or KWP not sure that Eyoma will be seen much either...and if Wanyama remains immobile Dier will not be available as a CB as there is no way we will be buying 2 DMs as well as a CM ......

But I am hoping Poch does more to bring academy products through as even with NWHL increased revenues I cannot see us buying every player we need

I take back my negativity.

Zaha...

giphy.gif

Ego? Arrogance?

I thought the same thing with Sterling yesterday. Angry over the littlest of things.

Zaha's been on the victim tip all season. Harks back to when he/Woy (can't remember which) said something in a post-match about him needing special protection.

Angry? Because he desperately wants to play for Spurs and Poch but Levy doesn't want to get his wallet out:levyeyes:

Angry cos IF he was as good as his price-tag dictates he needs to be to get a move; ALL the big clubs would want him.

After today's performance, can't see how we can even afford Wan-Bissaka.

Monstrous performance from him.

Thought this for a while now.... If Sessengon is/was a £40m player, then AWB is surely - despite his youth - to be considered prem-proven and a low-risk commodity. That's gotta be worth another £20m+

'Dybala unhappy' rumours swirling....

Likely cost anyone?

Is he considered top-shelf or would he be deemed get-able if he became available?

Back
Top Bottom