Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sold on Kieran Tierney at all... wasn’t he giving it the big un to Neymar when they were getting beaten 7-0 by PSG? Little runt.

Robertson has that little small man arrogance too with his shove to messi’s head when he was on the ground. Pricks think they’re superstars... no respect

Not sold on Kieran Tierney at all... wasn’t he giving it the big un to Neymar when they were getting beaten 7-0 by PSG? Little runt.

Robertson has that little small man arrogance too with his shove to messi’s head when he was on the ground. Pricks think they’re superstars... no respect

Yet Neymar is one of the runtiest little pricks in the game. Fuck him.

I didn't witness either event, but i don't want our players to be in awe of superstars when they face them; respectful or otherwise.

Last edited:
We've lost out on Joachim Andersen and likely Saliba. Who's left? Ake? I'd rather keep Foyth as CB and invest in RB. Wouldn't mind letting Aurier leave even if we only bought one RB.
and that is what we might just be doing too!?!

But if anyone thinks we are making this up as we go then they are deluded. "a painful" rebuild was quoted months ago and that's what we are starting to whiteness the beginning of now.

and that is what we might just be doing too!?!

But if anyone thinks we are making this up as we go then they are deluded. "a painful" rebuild was quoted months ago and that's what we are starting to whiteness the beginning of now.

Much like the previous 5 year plan; some will never listen mate...

I get the impression that 'painful rebuild' for many meant replace our dregs with readymade stars within a couple of weeks of the window opening....

No one did. My point is that Ake isn't necessarily a poor defender because he was part of a poor defence

Convoluted of you, but yes in theory you're right.

In actuality, would you be happy with Ake... I guess that would be more pertinent.

Actually, as a general question to everyone on the forum.

What would you consider to be a good transfer window for us?

And what you consider to be a bad transfer window for us?

Say the window closed tomorrow and we did no more business, would you be happy and do you think it would be enough for us to win a trophy or finish in the top 4?

I personally think if the window closed tomorrow and we did no more business we would still finish in the top 4 but it would be a hard slog and I think we would be some way off the title still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom