Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, after Fulham enquired into Onomah as part of the deal, Levy put out rumours German teams are after Onomah at £10M, so offering £15M + Onomah for Sessegnon...

Would you put it past Daniel? To be fair, whoever gets him firing will probably have an England squad member, say 3-4 years time, Everton sign him from Fulham for £37M as a HG option...

main-qimg-e491eb0a4024cc90f577a2cfa4610980.webp

White Hart Lane chief Levy will not go anywhere near the current asking price.
One option would be to add Erik Lamela into the deal.
Lo Celso, 23, was on loan from PSG at Betis last season and scored 15 times before the club exercised their option for a £20m permanent move.

Shades of the Vorm transfer?

Lo Celso, 23, was on loan from PSG at Betis last season and scored 15 times before the club exercised their option for a £20m permanent move.

Betis can eat my ass if they want £60m.

Lamela + £30m works.

Actually, as a general question to everyone on the forum.

What would you consider to be a good transfer window for us?

And what you consider to be a bad transfer window for us?

Say the window closed tomorrow and we did no more business, would you be happy and do you think it would be enough for us to win a trophy or finish in the top 4?

I personally think if the window closed tomorrow and we did no more business we would still finish in the top 4 but it would be a hard slog and I think we would be some way off the title still.

I have been compiling possible scenario's for about half an hour now, but it's quite depressing tbh.

Apart from the Ndombele transfer, I don't believe we will do a mix of transfers that will further strengthen our squad as a whole.

(I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it's implausible)

Relax, it's The Sun...

Back
Top Bottom