Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I the only one thinking we should still sign another striker? It is one spot where we really don't have any options in the academy. Not asking for a superstar but either a young striker with potential, or a Deeney, Long type for cover and insurance.

Nothing wrong with English fanny, Mr McSausage.

Vince prefers the Scottish sausage don't you know!

I'm all in favour of Liverpool gaining independence and being cast adrift in the Atlantic!

We'd live in a much better place
:angryscouser:

Have never out anyone on ignore before, but considering it before the sin-bin is over.

You have good reason to do it but I think putting someone on ignore is self defeating

You then miss out on some good banter which I've had with him but he was way out of line this time

I do rather miss old Sausage Vince now that he's been binned. He did talk quite a lot of shite but I found most of it fairly ridiculous entertaining shite.

I guess Son could also cover upfront if we do rest both Kane and Janssen in cup games. The pace of Harrison and Son upfront will scare most teams we will com up against in the cups, especially early rounds.

Son should go with immediate effect

I do rather miss old Sausage Vince now that he's been binned. He did talk quite a lot of shite but I found most of it fairly ridiculous entertaining shite.

Charles Manson can be quite interesting too

Would be very surprised if he left.

Also, that has come from the Fighting Cock forum, which is a bit of a joke and full of kids calling each other cnuts.

tumblr_m9cmnymGCy1rq8de5o1_500.gif

Would be very surprised if he left.

Also, that has come from the Fighting Cock forum, which is a bit of a joke and full of kids calling each other cnuts.

Live footage of Spurs Community looking over at this forum...

f96cc2c513f83b2c5e067ad1a5e53ed2-kim-jong-un-1.gif
We are first on Google and they hate it. This place works remarkably well apart from a few bigots occasionally in the off topic. Self moderation is the best.

Back
Top Bottom