Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holy fuck man, are you still flogging this shite?! Fucken Schweinsteiger for 80 a week. You're fucked in the head.

I think there must be some psychological explanation here. A Norwegian living in Germany, fucking a German, fetishising an old German player... occupation really has some long lasting syndromes. Get out of the Nazi rape basement mate, they are not your friends, you don't really love them

I'm a Norwegian doctor working in Germany, have a German wife and I also have a German brother in law. I have nothing against a little banter, but I have some standards. Disagree by all means, but seriously grow up.

Staggering mate. Invitation accepted, sin bin vote sent.

I'm a Norwegian doctor working in Germany, have a German wife and I also have a German brother in law. I have nothing against a little banter, but I have some standards. Disagree by all means, but seriously grow up.

Staggering mate. Invitation accepted, sin bin vote sent.
I was merely trying to help you. It's ok, I understand your initial lurch for rejection. It's a difficult thing to come to terms with.

I live in an occupied country. It's not easy. One's identity is an unstable idea anyway, even without such political complications.

I hope you find some way out of your situation, perhaps by better understanding your condition. You are not The Last Norwegian. There will be others like you - a life lost in the wilderness of an erstwhile oppression. Some oppressions take on the guise of emotional dependency; it's cruel but natural. You can get through it my friend. Work to transcend the lie that is your 'life'.

The sin bin button will only delay the inevitable.

I was merely trying to help you. It's ok, I understand your initial lurch for rejection. It's a difficult thing to come to terms with.

I live in an occupied country. It's not easy. One's identity is an unstable idea anyway, even without such political complications.

I hope you find some way out of your situation, perhaps by better understanding your condition. You are not The Last Norwegian. There will be others like you - a life lost in the wilderness of an erstwhile oppression. Some oppressions take on the guise of emotional dependency; it's cruel but natural. You can get through it my friend. Work to transcend the lie that is your 'life'.

GIF-bewildered-confused-look-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

Defour, the most average guy we ever had. Not bad at all, bot not very good at nothing. The belgium Mason

Mason is a lot better tbh...

Defour had all the technique he´s just not aggressive enough with and without the ball... Missing the Enzo Perez style of pressure, but it´s hard to do that w/o referee overlooking everything all the time.

Anyway, signing Isco would be unreal.
World class player.

You're not funny.

It's ridiculous that Real's wages mean that only 3 or 4 clubs can afford to buy players from them.

Hopefully it will really catch them out at some point.
Real's wages aren't that crazy actually. Bale and Ronaldo's sure, but players like Pepe are only paid 50k. There's a huge diversity in salaries, I don't think we'd be far off offering him around 80k /week

Back
Top Bottom