Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor Andy. A great tennis player. Perhaps the greatest Scots athlete (up there with Benny Lynch, King Kenny, and Liz McColgan). But he does live down south with some English fanny who paints pet portraits; you can keep him for all I care.
Nothing wrong with English fanny, Mr McSausage.

Last edited:
Winks has definitely taken Mason/Carrolls spot for me

Agree, but I suspect Poch is much more conservative/boring/slow-moving than that, going for the safe, big-squad option of known players.

He's got a lot of matches to attend to this season, presuming we don't crash out of the LC and FAC right away.

Looks like someone went off their meds...

No surrender this season. I have zero patience for the no life, real world social outcasts and failures who use social media to spew out their desperate attention seeking troll behaviour.

It's been relatively chilled on here of recent. Let's try and keep it thay way.

No surrender this season. I have zero patience for the no life, real world social outcasts and failures who use social media to spew out their desperate attention seeking troll behaviour.

I agree, nothing worse than having to wade through a load of bullshit, it gets in way of all the transfer bullshit...

He is a Class A goose and there are is at least one forum user who found his remarks quite offensive: Ban him forever!

Grant Ward just decided to turn up for his Ipswich debut to fuck the opposition in the arse. Scored a hattrick in a half of football.

Great transfer, Spurs.

Fuck Danny Levy and his void plastic stadium, fuck Poch and his gegenpressing football-parody and fuck Paul Mitchell and his cunting black-box, prostitutes and saggy balls.

FU. Kindly.

Grant Ward just decided to turn up for his Ipswich debut to fuck the opposition in the arse. Scored a hattrick in a half of football.

Great transfer, Spurs.

Fuck Danny Levy and his void plastic stadium, fuck Poch and his gegenpressing football-parody and fuck Paul Mitchell and his cunting black-box, prostitutes and saggy balls.
I hope you're joking

Have to say that this surgically targeted black box transfer strategy is boring as fuck...

I quite fondly remember when we were paid millions for Milo Acimovic and were told he "was a midfielder who tackles back".

Only to find out he was anorectic, lethargic version of Tom Carroll, whose circus trick was to sky sitters from 1½ yard out.

Look Daniel let's move:
1. Get Nkoudou done
2. NJie go on loan mate play super and perhaps see you at Wembley
3. Bentaleb and have a sit down. Nabil says sorry, I was wrong you right. I'd like to make it up to you by convincing my mate Mahrez coming to WHL. Poch says well done son you have learned an important life lesson. Nabil you can stay. Poch knows may need Eric to play CB , so Nabil we need you.
4. Poch holds Nabil to his promise and signs Mahrez for 25mill.
5. Sadly Nabil staying means Tom Carroll can leave and is sold for £5, Burnley pickup a well trained pro.
6. Harry Winks becomes a fav and is asked to stay.
7. Hull realise Spurs boys like playing together so buy Mason for £9mill
8. Chadli £15mill to Swans, Yedlin £4mill also to Burnley.

Thank you Daniel.

Look Daniel let's move:
1. Get Nkoudou done
2. NJie go on loan mate play super and perhaps see you at Wembley
3. Bentaleb and have a sit down. Nabil says sorry, I was wrong you right. I'd like to make it up to you by convincing my mate Mahrez coming to WHL. Poch says well done son you have learned an important life lesson. Nabil you can stay. Poch knows may need Eric to play CB , so Nabil we need you.
4. Poch holds Nabil to his promise and signs Mahrez for 25mill.
5. Sadly Nabil staying means Tom Carroll can leave and is sold for £5, Burnley pickup a well trained pro.
6. Harry Winks becomes a fav and is asked to stay.
7. Hull realise Spurs boys like playing together so buy Mason for £9mill
8. Chadli £15mill to Swans, Yedlin £4mill also to Burnley.

Thank you Daniel.
:lennon:

Back
Top Bottom