Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless Lukaku has some kind of CL release clause then he isn't going anywhere for under £50m. He's 23 and has well over 100 goals to his name, PL experience....Would have helped his cause a little if he hadn't been as bobbins as the rest of his team mates over the past three months.

Ibrahimovic confirms PSG exit - cheeky bid?

Yes, because Poch likes his players to be lazy, in their mid-thirties, not versatile and having huge egos :pochrolleyes:

Whenever you feel like calling others ignorant, as you do again and again, just remember this, because it's as ignorant and uninformed as it comes.

Last edited:
He was League 1 Young Player of the Year few years back - if you can't deal with debate on a football forum, then perhaps this isn't the place for you?

Difference is Arc, most members on here are capable of a debate, and many of us have plenty of good debates. You on the other hand have minimal social skills and struggle when it comes to actually debating and arguing points, you pick and choose which parts of peoples arguments you reply to and ignore any point that you know destroys your arguments.

As for your he was young player of the year a few years back, so was Jermaine Jenas, a player who's abilities were never much higher than Ryan "not good enough for Spurs" Mason. He's not the first player to be a highly rated youth player who has in actual fact been a bit shit.

Looking forward to the Euros, every player who kicks a ball in a straight line will be on here as the "competition we need for Dier/Dembele/Kane" delete as necessary

Yes, because Poch likes his players to be lazy, in their mid-thirties, not versatile and having huge egos :pochrolleyes:

Whenever you feel like calling others ignorant, as you do again and again, just remember this, because it's as ignorant and uninformed as it comes.
I+don+t+get+it+where+s+joke+explain+when+_895e7196765d413f681ad37aaeb3c270.jpg

But don't let that stop you from having your little online dig, big man

Difference is Arc, most members on here are capable of a debate, and many of us have plenty of good debates. You on the other hand have minimal social skills and struggle when it comes to actually debating and arguing points, you pick and choose which parts of peoples arguments you reply to and ignore any point that you know destroys your arguments.

As for your he was young player of the year a few years back, so was Jermaine Jenas, a player who's abilities were never much higher than Ryan "not good enough for Spurs" Mason. He's not the first player to be a highly rated youth player who has in actual fact been a bit shit.
Re-read the first paragraph again - then go back and read your last 15 replies to me. Your lack of self-awareness is astounding

As for the player - there is 0 factual proof or anything remotely close to logic he's finished just because he spent 6 months in a relegated side battling for form.

A flop? Crickey, is there no limit to your sheer ignorance, kid?

Glad we never got rid of the flops Kane and Lamela during their early showings of utter turd

Stick to FM, son
You haven't watched any of Thauvin, stop pretending, you're just going off old rumours. Thauvin is shit and won't amount to anything

You haven't watched any of Thauvin, stop pretending, you're just going off old rumours. Thauvin is shit and won't amount to anything
Watched in France - and few internationals - looked quality - can still rescue his career

If this forum had its way - half of the players ripping off trees knows would have been sold after 2 months

Behave

Watched in France - and few internationals - looked quality - can still rescue his career

If this forum had its way - half of the players ripping off trees knows would have been sold after 2 months

Behave
Ripping off trees? :pritchardeyes:

Why would you want to invest in a player that has shown nothing throughout his career? A player that not only wasn't good enough for a relegation battling side, but didn't have the mental strength to stay and work hard either? He fled back to France and has been shit there as well

Ripping off trees? :pritchardeyes:

Why would you want to invest in a player that has shown nothing throughout his career? A player that not only wasn't good enough for a relegation battling side, but didn't have the mental strength to stay and work hard either? He fled back to France and has been shit there as well
We've had this discussion in the past - you will not change my mind or vice versa

Couldn't care less if you rate him or not tbh - I think he'd be a good signing with potential for practically peanuts. If you have a problem with that - go rub one out.

You should send Poch a list of players, you think, we should sign. I'm sure, it would be very helpful, what with all the time saved with players, he'll know not worth looking at.

How's that for transfer-related? :kanehand:
A frontal lobotomy is funnier than you. Don't quit that day-job, fella

Fuck it. I'm going old school ArcspacE and disagreeing with everything he says. It's ironic because it's what I'd normally do, but instead of arguing, I'm just clicking a button.

Since we're just suggesting players who aren't good enough for us though, how about we bring back Jake Livermore? :pocheyes:

Back
Top Bottom