Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which I have indeed

At least now we have a full Feta Bros compliment - tag team style

Sure you have. Was it the game where John Guidetti & the rest of Sweden humiliated the arrogant pricks from France (4-1) and made sure they didn't even make it to the Under-21 Euros?
He had a "brilliant" 90 minute display there.

Sure you have. Was it the game where John Guidetti & the rest of Sweden humiliated the arrogant pricks from France (4-1) and made sure they didn't even make it to the Under-21 Euros?
He had a "brilliant" 90 minute display there.
Keep Googling bro, you might find something funny eventually

Zlatan.

Don't give a shit how much he costs.

Don't give a shit if he disrupts team harmony. If you can't get along with a complete winner and one of the greatest players out there, fuck off precious.

Zlatan.

Don't give a shit if he disrupts team harmony. If you can't get along with a complete winner and one of the greatest players out there, fuck off precious.
Sadly - the FM fanboy kids on here seem to think that would be a bad signing - not hipster enough

Imagine the guidance he can give to young players like Kane and even Alli

That you lie, lie and lie to support your case - when every lie is taken apart, you resort to ad hominem. As was already explained to you on the previous page and now brilliantly displayed.

Toodles
I watched him at the U20s World Cup and a couple of U21 games. Couldn't give less of a fuck what you think or whether you believe me - I've long relegated you to one of the lowest forms of life on here

Toodles, cunto

Zlatan.

I like Zlatan, but I don't see him being happy playing second fiddle to Kane, and I feel making Kane play second fiddle to anyone would be a detriment to his career. Zlatan's wage bill would be huge as well. I do love the idea of a top class player coming in to help mentor Kane. If I'm honest, I wanted Llorente a year or two ago.

I like Zlatan, but I don't see him being happy playing second fiddle to Kane, and I feel making Kane play second fiddle to anyone would be a detriment to his career. Zlatan's wage bill would be huge as well. I do love the idea of a top class player coming in to help mentor Kane. If I'm honest, I wanted Llorente a year or two ago.
Llorente a top player?

LULz

But who potentially would work & link up the best with kane?
Not sure, but I would value their ability to play instead of Kane more than their value alongside him, personally. I think the greater benefit is not having to make Son play as a 9 instead of as the second striker.

The biggest benefit with Lacazette could be his pre-existing relationship with N'Jie, which could help him get started much faster, on pitch and off.

Llorente a top player?

LULz

Yeah, that player who played so well for a mid table Spanish team for years that he got a spot in the Spanish national team and then got a transfer to the biggest club in italy. At what point did I say he was top class though you self righteous fucking cunt? I said I fancied him coming in, more referring to a mentor for Kane.

Now fuck off back to your hole, literally everyone on this fucking forum hates you.

Yeah, that player who played so well for a mid table Spanish team for years that he got a spot in the Spanish national team and then got a transfer to the biggest club in italy. At what point did I say he was top class though you self righteous fucking cunt? I said I fancied him coming in, more referring to a mentor for Kane.

Now fuck off back to your hole, literally everyone on this fucking forum hates you.

Touch a nerve, love? He was a good player but never top class.

You said this 'I do love the idea of a top class player coming in to help mentor Kane.'

Then mentioned Llorente

Difference is Arc, most members on here are capable of a debate, and many of us have plenty of good debates. You on the other hand have minimal social skills and struggle when it comes to actually debating and arguing points, you pick and choose which parts of peoples arguments you reply to and ignore any point that you know destroys your arguments.

As for your he was young player of the year a few years back, so was Jermaine Jenas, a player who's abilities were never much higher than Ryan "not good enough for Spurs" Mason. He's not the first player to be a highly rated youth player who has in actual fact been a bit shit.
Welcome to the Fuck ArcspacE ArcspacE fan club!

Back
Top Bottom