Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benfica vs PSG LIVE STREAM onYouTube

Rabiot playing. Looks good passing, but not defensively. He could have done more to prevent Benefica 2nd goal. Hopefully this is not representative = since it is a Friendly Cup game. He looks like a box2box mid .

the greatest trick the daniel ever pulled was convincing........

i wish i knew how to photoshop levys face on to keyser soze.
levy_suspect.gif

i know he wouldnt come to us but gotze is avaliable.
pep dont rate him. his agent has said pep has killed him. & he has many players ahead of him.
id love a big coup like gotze or reus.
il keep dreaming.

realistically i guess sissoko.

how about sakho for upfront? i know they hate us but if a player wants to go?
Sissoko is guy i've been banging on about as perfect for us, yeah not 22-24 yrs old but for me someone with power, pace, goals.

Only watched highlights of the Bundesliga and a few EL games last season. But anyone under 25 who can currently get caps for Germany must have proven himself to people with a lot more football knowledge than me or you!
Fair enough. I hadn't heard of him before about three weeks ago, but then I guess that's what watching nothing outside of Spurs will get me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom