Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
9,999 posts and only 3 signings...

...we're really gonna have to get our shit together if we want anyone else before the window closes!

Edit: 10,000 posts...because CJJ CJJ just had to post seconds before me.
:avbfu:

9,999 posts and only 3 signings...

...we're really gonna have to get our shit together if we want anyone else before the window closes!

Edit: 10,000 posts...because CJJ CJJ just had to post seconds before me.
:avbfu:

On topic of that, I don't get notifications when people tag me these days.

Probably more good than bad, but maybe the forum is on the blink?

I don't know why everyone wants more players when we already signed Schneiderlin, Rodriguez, Depay, and Mustache.

Oh wait....
:llorisserious:

On topic of that, I don't get notifications when people tag me these days.

Probably more good than bad, but maybe the forum is on the blink?

I was about to say that isn't an issue for me, but if someone had tagged me and I didn't see it, I wouldn't know about it anyway!

Might have to get Case on the case.

Didn't see the game but twitter insinuates that MS played like a man who could not give a shit about the team. If I recall correctly then the earlier ITK on MS said that Saints would not let him go before the first game of the season. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for MS or Pirlo.

He forced Mignolet to make two saves, one of which ended up hitting the bar, if that's him not giving a shit I'd sign him up now...

The Goat just now:

"The self preservation society..."

Cryptic fanatics are on it, made connection to The Italian Job. The rest of the line goes "...and not many people know it." Very well may imply we've actually expressed interest in Destro.

The Goat just now:

"The self preservation society..."

Cryptic fanatics are on it, made connection to The Italian Job. The rest of the line goes "...and not many people know it." Very well may imply we've actually expressed interest in Destro.
Sorry to be a frightful bore, but the 3 possible lines after that line are:

Go wash your German Bands, your boat race too
Put on your almond rocks and daisy roots
Gotta get a bloomin' move on

The last one would fit. Toodle pip.

Anyone who thinks their "information" is so important that it can only be revealed via cryptic probably also sucks their own dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom