Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherwood also said he scouted Eriksen at Wembley even though Eriksen has never played at Wembley. Wouldn't trust a word Sherwood says.

Do hope he's happy to sign any players we deem surplus to requirements though.

Can I take on the alternate persona of a complete piss take of "the goat" and post absolute rambling nonsense too?

I'll be the "sheep".

1fcwu9.jpg

"Door can close, but not before people exit them"

Make of that what you will - at least I think that's the idea

If true, I would be a bit worried about his attitude. He is a highly paid professional. I don't like the idea that he would deliberately play badly. If he is willing to behave unprofessionally for Saints, then he could, down the line, behave unprofessionally at his next club.
That's always a possibility. But he would not be the first. Highly paid, highly pampered professional. Yes a slight contradiction. As most highly paid, pampered (one way or the other) professional people work their arse off. But Premier League Footballers are untouchable and a law to themselves. Something we have to accept.

His heart/head is not at Soton. I believe their chairman and Koeman know this and the right bid, and this may now include Townsend, will ultimately see Schniederlin at The Lane next week. Will be interesting to see how much Poch wants him, now that Townsend may well be in the equation!

Can I take on the alternate persona of a complete piss take of "the goat" and post absolute rambling nonsense too?

I'll be the "sheep".

1fcwu9.jpg

"Door can close, but not before people exit them"

Make of that what you will - at least I think that's the idea

at the age old pond
a frog leaps into water
a deep resonance

Have you seen SC after they drop these cryptics? No doubt he's at least having a wank to it while watching it unfold.

I generally stay away from SC nowadays. It's too annoying in the whole. I check the ITK from time to time just because it is something to do. But I remember how it used to be and yeah they go nuts trying to figure out. I can't believe they find it so amusing and don't realize that they are basically being wound up.

Lol so JJ has said Sherwood is set to be hired at Palace, and is already snoopin around some of our players. Paper talk should be entertaining to say the least if that one comes off.

Remy could be a good buy, particularly if sub £10m, even more so if Dawson and some cash (love him but he's done for us).
I would now sell Lennon if we could, giving up on him and think Townsend at least has scope to improve and Chadli can offer more all-round (less the pace), Remy can also be an option deeper.
Soldado could come very good but just don't think he'll play enough to get on a roll.
On 5Live earlier during first half of the Southampton game they were talking about MS and his good challenges and work-rate and saying how professional he was performing given he wants to be at Tottenham!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom