Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be really disappointed if we sold Vlad. I think he can be really good.

Not inly really good but would also fit Pochs system with playing out of the back.

Completely agree with both of you. This is why IMO were he to actually go, that it'd be because of his own choice rather than the club pushing him out. Wouldn't be surprised if he was unhappy we overlooked him for the first choice RCB job, and he decided to bounce.

Having verts and hopefully musacchio as CB's with vlad and then dier as cover would not be too bad. This is not taking into account youth players such as Veljkovic (who is still only 18/turning 19)

JX1DezI.png

"Tim to Palace.....remember who told you first"

errr it was in the Evening Standard on Thursday

Swansea just signed Frederico, Argentinian CB from the World Cup. Might have been a good buy for us.

They're doing shrewd business, Swansea. Gomis looks pretty good.

Apparently Nastasic has been told he can leave Man City. I think we could do a lot worse than to go in for him. He's was excellent in his debut season. Solid defender and good with the ball. Plus he suits the Levy mould of being young and able to sell for a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom