Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
[itk="18th August 2014, in, Football, MS+MM, SC, 5, rumour"]
Source: Ali Z
This will go the wire, we still expect him [MS] to be a Spurs player, as far as bringing in both is concerned, money is not the issue, it's getting bodies out I think as many as 4 will go before the window closes.
[/itk]

Am I the only one who feels a bit sad if we sell soldado? I really feel it could work this season with him and he is a fans favourite. If we are replacing him with a really good striker like Bony then fair enough but if levy does another Frazier Campbell on us the I'm going to go fucking spare. Still have bad memories of that awful summer when we sold our best striking partnership in years and bought in Frazier fucking Campbell.

Eto would be such a worthless signing. Most likely wouldn't start over Adebayor, has the same attitude problems, probably can't be arsed pressing and would demand massive wages. Remy would be such a better signing.
I hate the idea of signing Eto (and I think most people here do too)! Put it simple, we cannot sign a guy who might be 39 years old, and might cost something like a zillion in wages. This is not why we got Poch. and it is not Levy style. Give him to Harry. Every time reading something like Eto to Spurs, just zoom out; it is most likely his agent talking to the press.

Chelsea's Samuel Eto'o age is 39 NOT 32 according to ex Anna Barranca | Mail Online

Last edited:
We should not sell Soldado.
If rumour is true and we need 4 to go out, they need to be Dawson, Lennon, Kaboul and BAE. Khumalo too just because he's 27 and still "playing" for our U21s.
Honestly we need Depay more than MS+MM.
Think I'll be disappointed when the window closes and we've signed no one and let go Soldado/Chiriches/Sandro/Chadli/Capoue all of whom we should be keeping.

Are we sure Nick from New Girl wasn't training and Soldado is in fact at the airport...

nick-castpic-newgirl.jpg

We should not sell Soldado.
If rumour is true and we need 4 to go out, they need to be Dawson, Lennon, Kaboul and BAE. Khumalo too just because he's 27 and still "playing" for our U21s.
Honestly we need Depay more than MS+MM.
Think I'll be disappointed when the window closes and we've signed no one and let go Soldado/Chiriches/Sandro/Chadli/Capoue all of whom we should be keeping.

100% and I would drive Lennon to his destination myself. People as usual were blinded because he had a decent pre season but he was back to shit pointless self against westham doing absolutely nothing. I know lamela was hardly brilliant but the boy is clearly trying and seems confident on the ball. Once lamela learns to make the right decision he will be top class but Aaron lennons never will be. Kaboul looked a complete mess but willing to give him a subs role. Dawson has to go and so does one of our endless list of midfielders.

Are we sure Nick from New Girl wasn't training and Soldado is in fact at the airport...

nick-castpic-newgirl.jpg

Mate looking at his twitter feed I can't tell if he is still in America or at Training, he is promoting his new movie Lets be cops though thats for sure

Can we get some genuine #ITK information on this from the experts like Goat or JJ? They know best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom