Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
8QlITl.jpg

GODDLE

Blanchflower said:
If we are getting rid of him, it's because Levy thinks he has a better replacement lined up.

And given his track record of hiring managers thats very worrying....

pfft, redknapp has had the best spurs squad since 1991 and has come up against the worst arscum, cheatski, manure and liverfool squads for fuck knows how many years.

Jol had a worse squad than this one and he managed 5th two years running, and got the boot. Wonder what he could do with this one.

technically the fucking scousers have had a better season than us. at least the bin dippers have a got a cup to keep their scraps in.

did the england job affect the players harry. no says harry, players just go out and play, they dont care who the manager is, as long as you give them enough money.

only a year left harry. yes, but its not good for the players, if they think i'll be off in a year it could affect their performances.

make up your fucking mind H.

ok , calming down, If harry stays, then the least he should do is STFU when it comes to the press, or keep notes on what he says so that he can answer questions properly without thinking of his own ass. If he goes, meh.

anyway hope he stays i love the fella he's triffic.

SadlerTHFC said:
Thelonious said:
How about we discuss some transfer gossip, there's a sufficient amount of Redknapp threads knocking about.

:bae:

VERTONGHEN, KAKA, REMY, ADEBAYOR, LEANDRO, MODRIC, BALE, MESSI!!!!

GO GO GO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERTONGHEN- yes please
KAKA- not sure- depends on price
REMY-why not
ADEBAYOR- he's grown on me (bracing for backlash)
LEANDRO- Personally I don't rate him (to be fair- I've only watched him play for brazil 3 times)
MODRIC- stay put you little shit
BALE- you too
MESSI- came in my pants-now my pants are messy

Not sold on Messi. Who would he replace? Lennon? I think Lennon is much better suited to the Premier League, which, let's be honest, Messi is untested in. He's also far too self-centred to get on with our selfless players like Ade (should he stay), Defoe and Bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom