Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
:chiccosmile:

EDIT: Discuss the window in this thread, i'll keep the other one locked so that it is just for updates to make it easier. Thanks, Sibs

Re: Summer 2012 Transfer Window Thread *Warning: Contains IT

boo-this-man.gif

Bump - discuss the transfer window here and i'll update the any news, itk etc in the other thread.

It'll make it easier to keep the other thread neat and tidy and to see the latest updates

OH LOOK! PAYDRO! I miss that guy... he was ok until he turned in to a mental racist

The strikers, Defoe/Saha/Adebayor.

1 to stay (not Saha), sign 1 first teamer (Damiao/Llorente?), sign 1 back up (Hoilett), promote Kane.

What thinks you?

Keep Defoe, hopefully somehow keep Adebayor... or get another class striker, then a back up. That's three and avoids having two strikers sitting on the bench and if one up front, one not getting a game. If this is a concern, keep Saha, if not let him go.

Would like to see Kane get some PL experience with a promoted team this season. I think Townsend may also go out to PL team.

Sibs said:
Bump - discuss the transfer window here and i'll update the any news, itk etc in the other thread.

It'll make it easier to keep the other thread neat and tidy and to see the latest updates

OH LOOK! PAYDRO! I miss that guy... he was ok until he turned in to a mental racist
I was totally kidding with that post in the other thread Sibs. <3 u. Is there anyway to give you OP in this thread too?

Dr. Filth said:
Sibs said:

I was totally kidding with that post in the other thread Sibs. <3 u. Is there anyway to give you OP in this thread too?

no sir, you started it.. you take credit/blame... :chicco:

I salute you for finding a split second weakness in my defences when the other thread was unlocked and making your move to post... [centre]
ninjablack-lge.jpg
[/centre]

How often do these player plus cash deals actually go through? hardley ever so more bollocks.

Seeing as its those Manc cunts with their filthy-rich backers, it should be a cash-plus-cash deal, with a cash up-front sweetener and further cash instalments until the end of fucking time, on a bed of cash.

Seem expensive Sheikh Loaded? Well, this *seems* to be a waste of my time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom