Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanchflower said:
Does the lack of transfer ITK suggest that the vast majority of it is bullshit Redknapp makes up and spreads - and right now he's got a few other things on his mind?......

No i'd suggest they are too busy making up bullshit about the manager to worry about making up transfer related bullshit.

Is that hat of yours genuine bacofoil?

Thelonious said:
How about we discuss some transfer gossip, there's a sufficient amount of Redknapp threads knocking about.

:bae:

Neg repped you firstly as a retaliation hit, and secondly for locking the Redknapp thread, then complaining that the discussion moved!

Christ, Lineker just said 'some domestic news to bring you'....my heart skipped a beat I thought he was gonna say Harry had gone.

It's ok, it was only Matteo getting the chelsea job. Lol, how long will he last?

have some fucking faith people! display a strong will, not a shakey doom and gloom mentallity... Get behind the SHIRT and present a united front towards the world no matter what happens and who manages and plays for us... that's the most important thing we as fans can do right now...
yes to spam, but heck, right now it's needed to most our posts

Okay I am just basically looking at who is scoring in the Euros and saying we should sign them but...

I'd happily take Mario Gomez - possibility if Klinsmann/Low is our next manager?

Also Jelavic and Mandzukic - possibility if Moyes is our next manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom