Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyro_era said:
Next person to comment was shagged by a horse (And enjoyed it)
Reminds me of a story about a guy from a wee village North of Aberdeen. This guy was called Busby as he used to enjoy making dirty phone calls (one for the grown ups there).

One fine day, there was a commotion in a farmers field just outside the village. Busby had been found standing on a stool, balls deep in a horse. The horse had panicked, tightening its muscles and clamping Busby's cock like a vice. As a crowd gathered, every emergency service arrived , eventually followed by a vet. The vet sticks the horse with an injection to relax its muscles and Busby is able to flop out.

Clambering down from the stool and already being handcuffed by Plod, Busby was heard to utter the immortal words "that was a nightmare, from now on I'm going to stick to fucking cats".

A touch off topic, but there you go. Didn't want this thread to close without at least one beastiality story.

AberdeenYid said:
Pyro_era said:
Reminds me of a story about a guy from a wee village North of Aberdeen. This guy was called Busby as he used to enjoy making dirty phone calls (one for the grown ups there).

One fine day, there was a commotion in a farmers field just outside the village. Busby had been found standing on a stool, balls deep in a horse. The horse had panicked, tightening its muscles and clamping Busby's cock like a vice. As a crowd gathered, every emergency service arrived , eventually followed by a vet. The vet sticks the horse with an injection to relax its muscles and Busby is able to flop out.

Clambering down from the stool and already being handcuffed by Plod, Busby was heard to utter the immortal words "that was a nightmare, from now on I'm going to stick to fucking cats".

A touch off topic, but there you go. Didn't want this thread to close without at least one beastiality story.

That was a good laugh,much needed thanks for that Aberdeen...or should I say Busby...

AberdeenYid said:
Pyro_era said:

/thread

yiddo2786 said:
Apparently we've been granted a 5 day extension to sign Moutinho

For the January window, I might copy this ITK / WUM malarkey, and target the scum, chavs and Hamas.. I'm sure I heard someone say that West Ham are lining up Kaka :adegrin:

Just minutes before the deadline: Porto send off the necessary paperwork to the Premier League. Jim White nearly wets himself. It looks like it's done.

But no. It wasn't to be.

In the rush of excitement, Futebol Clube do Porto had messed up said paperwork and the errors just couldn't be rectified in time. Key contractual documents hadn't been properly filled out despite a deal being agreed between the two clubs. In a dark corner of the Spurs Lodge, Levy dabs his tears with the €30 million cheque before ripping it up in digust.
:avbshock:

spurs94 said:
Just minutes before the deadline: Porto send off the necessary paperwork to the Premier League. Jim White nearly wets himself. It looks like it's done.

But no. It wasn't to be.

In the rush of excitement, Futebol Clube do Porto had messed up said paperwork and the errors just couldn't be rectified in time. Key contractual documents hadn't been properly filled out despite a deal being agreed between the two clubs. In a dark corner of the Spurs Lodge, Levy dabs his tears with the €30 million cheque before ripping it up in digust.
:avbshock:

Wait a minute ... we didn't sign Moutinho?!?

:avbshock: :dempsey: :defoe:

Was away last week and have just spent the last couple of hours reading through Friday's posts

on the come down from all sorts of substances consumed in Ibiza......got to the part where Sylvie Van Der Vaart tweeted and had to stop to go for a little cry...... :vdvcry:

in other news; how come Modric is fit enough to tear up La Liga immediately where as all our signings are apparently two weeks off? :modric:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom