Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukeyn17 said:
Excluding Matt Le Tissier, the panel of cunts on soccer Saturday are slating our transfer window, narrow minded cunts comparing the players we sold to who we have brought in. Merson esp.

Totally agree

I loved Nicholas saying we hadn’t replaced Modric and VDV (me sad) no mention of Sigy at all if we had gotten Moutinho they would have been speechless that’s all I can think.

So what the fuck have the goners replaced in their team no one and merson saying we will be too open in what way Sandro, Parker even Livermore defence is strong still strong even without Kabul’s injury.

Also the bit about that we don’t bring young players through bullshit walker and caulker just in last year and only Wenger can bring young ones through not loaning out players all of the clubs have loaned young players Man u scum Chelski etc.

I’m afraid that lot can’t forgive us shifting Arry (They don’t get any gossip) well its done move on and upwards.

:coys:

was going to edit Goners to goons but fuck it i like the way that sounds

:adegrin:

*salutes*

0.jpg

Goodbye transfer thread.

boneycrisp said:
I predict a 10 goal thriller we'll score 9 and then leave for a cup of tea 10 minutes before the end and then Norwich will score in the last minute. Keeping with the Tottenham tradition of conceding in the last minute. By the way this prediction has Adebayor in the starting line up, if Defoe starts it will finish 1-1 (I'm not criticising, I just prefer him when he comes off the bench later on in the game)

Why oh why did I not put money on this

Raitei said:
Drogba is apparently available on a free. Wonder if we'd be interested in that.
I suspect he'll want mega wages, hence the reason for his trip to China in the first place.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him show up at the bin dippers.

"The deal was almost done but there were problems with the contract. It was always a difficult deal to complete and we were ready for it not to happen," Villas-Boas told Sky Sports.

"The player terms were agreed a little bit late but I am extremely happy with the amount of players we have."
On Moutinho

He added: "[Friedel] had an amazing game, you have to give credit to him. It was a man of the match performance, he saved us a couple of times from going 1-0 down, it was so outstanding.

"Obviously competition increases for him, but the place is his because he is a tremendous goalkeeper and deserves that spot."
On Friedel

I wanted to give you your 500th pos rep Raitei, congratulations :bae:

In other news, does anyone really belive Lloris won't be starting next game

mad said:
I wanted to give you your 500th pos rep Raitei, congratulations :bae:

In other news, does anyone really belive Lloris won't be starting next game

Cheers, ain't that a nice round number =]

Well, not sure Brad deserves to be dropped, bit of an odd situation. I imagine Lloris is aware that he probably won't be the full time no 1 this year, and it'll be his next year.

As for Drogba, he apparently wants to stay in China. Happy with life there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom