Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here they are.

Premier League
05.12.92 Sol Campbell
05.02.94 Ronny Rosenthal
20.08.94 Jurgen Klinsmann
29.09.01 Dean Richards
23.08.03 Frederic Kanoute
19.10.03 Mbulelo Mabizela
07.02.04 Jermain Defoe
05.02.05 Mido (2)
09.03.08 Gilberto
16.08.09 Sebastien Bassong
14.04.10 Danny Rose
10.09.11 Emmanuel Adebayor
01.09.12 Mousa Dembele
18.08.13 Roberto Soldado
16.08.14 Eric Dier
10.08.19 Tanguy Ndombele
02.02.20 Steven Bergwijn
From what I can remember that Mabizela goal was an absolute rocket. Against WBA???

Danny's one is up there.
Even Dier taking it round the keeper in the final minute required good composure against Wham

From what I can remember that Mabizela goal was an absolute rocket. Against WBA???

Danny's one is up there.
Even Dier taking it round the keeper in the final minute required good composure against Wham
Leicester wasn't it?

And the Soldado one mentioned earlier doesn't count as much, it was a penalty if I remember right

Danny's one is up there.
Mabizela commentary:

“what a way to say HELLO to the premiership” iirc absolute screamer, rising all the way.

Danny’s takes it for me though, given the opponents too.

Back
Top Bottom