Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's the point ... Apparently they're downright dangerous gangstas... from parts of the Marseille suburbs you wouldn't wanna venture into...
Yet these EVIL HARDCORE ULTRAS who have only known hardship, still chose to throw bottles at the Spurs Family section...
yet merely bounced around Bruce Grove and beyond, happily lighting their little flares...

Most Spurs fans I saw were taking photos ... Marseille were a fucking circus SIDESHOW on the High Road!
Sideshow and Bobbing, eh?

This. That announcer had no idea what he was watching. Doesn’t know ball at all.

Spurs perfectly happy to let them pass the ball around, never get it into the box, and challenge our Fs at in midfield to the point where a breakaway like Son’s was inevitable.
What amazed me is the line ups shown before the game started. Perisic up top with Kane in a 4-4-2.

The salt on sKUMB is glorious. Belittling what Spurs have done so far this season when their own team is obviously going great guns.

Must be nearly time for some hand holding and a sing-a-long with their BFFs at Woolwich and Chelsea, oh, and Rangers and Lazio.

Pathetic nothing club.

Edit. Now that their famous ICF get turned over at virtually every game, they will all be hoping Marseille scum stab a few Spurs fans.

Who was that 'Spurs fan' adamant we absolutely did not that Jesus was way better than Richarlison and we got the shit stick. Do these people understand football at all?

Jesus was always gonna fit in with the classic flat-tracking Arse mould, but at the same time we've already seen (when he was playing for the co-called best team in the world); against the best defenses he'll often be frustrated.

Rich is in a position to elevate his game whilst now being surrounded by better players than at Everton & Watford.

Jesus is basically tasked with trying to elevate Woolwich and reach levels that he didn't reach at a superior team.

Just on my way back from the game

Happy, but does anyone else think the double centre back subs was mental?
Conte is definitely that same back 3 again and wanted to rest both Romero, who is coming back from injury, and Lenglet, who just played 90 at the weekend for his first real minutes of the season.

Tanganga coming on ahead of Sanchez was strange, though. Not sure how to read into that one.

Not a comfortable watch, but we won, which is the whole point of playing a game.
Ref had a stinker, they conned him good and proper; everytime we went anywhere near them, they went down like a sack of spuds.
Onwards and upwards!
And I got a free programme, as some sap in the premium seats left his behind - RESULT :)
Did you enjoy the light show? I did.

I also thought the atmosphere was going to rival the NLD last season, but it died off after the initial burst, didn't it? Still, it was quite good.

The salt on sKUMB is glorious. Belittling what Spurs have done so far this season when their own team is obviously going great guns.

Must be nearly time for some hand holding and a sing-a-long with their BFFs at Woolwich and Chelsea, oh, and Rangers and Lazio.

Pathetic nothing club.

Edit. Now that their famous ICF get turned over at virtually every game, they will all be hoping Marseille scum stab a few Spurs fans.
I wonder if some of the cowards will be going out to Marseille to join in. Plus it’s as close to the CL as they’ll ever get. Utter scum.

Ade left the price ticket on his jeans. Looking to do a cheeky refund?

:adeohshit:

3dhIe7d.png

Did you enjoy the light show? I did.

I also thought the atmosphere was going to rival the NLD last season, but it died off after the initial burst, didn't it? Still, it was quite good.
Yes I did, but it's the Champions' League music that gives me goosebumps.
The atmosphere is a two-way thing, not much to get us excited, tbh. But all came good in the end though. Nice to see you:)

Back
Top Bottom